Where will Summer live, doesn't Phyllis ...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
twocentsworth

Where will Summer live, doesn't Phyllis ...

Postby twocentsworth » Thu May 24, 2018 12:26 pm

live in Summer's place with Billy now????

Acadia_ca

Re: Where will Summer live, doesn't Phyllis ...

Postby Acadia_ca » Thu May 24, 2018 12:33 pm

Yes, the condo that Phyllis and Billy are living in belongs to Summer. Phyllis moved in with her after she left Jack. And then when Summer went on her extended vacation to get over Luca, she left Phyllis in her condo. Phyllis took it upon herself to have Billy move in with her. And the fact that the condo was Summer's was never ever mentioned.

And that's likely to not be addressed when she returns either. These writers don't seem to care about story continuity.

nytwhatevr

Postby nytwhatevr » Fri May 25, 2018 5:56 pm

Acadia_ca wrote:Yes, the condo that Phyllis and Billy are living in belongs to Summer. Phyllis moved in with her after she left Jack. And then when Summer went on her extended vacation to get over Luca, she left Phyllis in her condo. Phyllis took it upon herself to have Billy move in with her. And the fact that the condo was Summer's was never ever mentioned.

And that's likely to not be addressed when she returns either. These writers don't seem to care about story continuity.

Actually, Phyllis owned a penthouse. Then when she was in a coma, and they weren't sure she was coming out of it, Jack? or Summer sold it. Then Jack bought Summer the apt. So, technically, the apt should be Phyllis' unless they gave her the money they got from the sale of her condo. Summer didn't pay for this one.

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Fri May 25, 2018 6:12 pm

nytwhatevr wrote:
Acadia_ca wrote:Yes, the condo that Phyllis and Billy are living in belongs to Summer. Phyllis moved in with her after she left Jack. And then when Summer went on her extended vacation to get over Luca, she left Phyllis in her condo. Phyllis took it upon herself to have Billy move in with her. And the fact that the condo was Summer's was never ever mentioned.

Actually, Phyllis owned a penthouse. Then when she was in a coma, and they weren't sure she was coming out of it, Jack? or Summer sold it. Then Jack bought Summer the apt. So, technically, the apt should be Phyllis' unless they gave her the money they got from the sale of her condo. Summer didn't pay for this one.

The condo was a gift to Summer from Jack! Phyllis cleared out Summers Trust Fund so I don't think that Summer owes her mother anything! Maybe it was just the Trust fund that Phyllis had set up for her...

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Fri May 25, 2018 6:31 pm

twocentsworth wrote:live in Summer's place with Billy now????

I'm thinking with Billy and Phyllis. She maybe on probation when she gets out of jail.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri May 25, 2018 9:54 pm

Please no probation or jail stories for Summer.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Fri May 25, 2018 10:19 pm

Smiling Jack sold Phyllis's place while she was in a coma & used the money to buy the condo for Summer. I am not a lawyer but ethically, it seems as if either Jack or Summer owe Phyllis a place to lay her head, no?

YRfan73

Postby YRfan73 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:32 am

As a poster reminded me of a post I posted,and I quote, “with all the problems going on with this soap, you are focused on this”. Lmao your worried about where Summer will stay? Let the writers worry about it, that’s what they get paid for

PinkChick

Postby PinkChick » Sat May 26, 2018 12:50 am

I think it's a legit question and something I thought about too. Nothing wrong with speculating. It would be a bit awkward for Summer to stay with Billy, so they will probably have her stay there just for the angst. Hopefully this character has grown up a lot. Don't want to see her continue acting like a 12YO.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sat May 26, 2018 1:27 am

I like Phyllis and dont get me wrong, BUT she acts like she doesnt have any kids. I know they are grown but she doesnt mention them. All she do is bounce around town, mind everyones business, and keep up with Billy.

So if Daniel comes home, where would he stay then:?:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”