Nick & Devon are the weakest men...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
cinderella2

Re: Nick & Devon are the weakest men...

Postby cinderella2 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:48 am

Gnuc wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:
monicalewis wrote:Women and men have been sleeping with their partners family members for years. The first time I watch such stuff was with Reva on The Guilding Light when she had a child with both brothers and was married to their father so even though it was gross, why all of a sudden is this being treated like its never happened before. I didn't hear a peep when Nick bedded his brother Adam's wife Chelsea and they would have gotten married if the actress had not quit.
I agree with you about Nick bedded his brother's wife, Chelsea and he is not innocent either, BUT my God...Sharon did the whole men family! Three brothers and maybe the father.

Victor may have another long lost son out there she gonna do in the near future! Lol :lol:

Nick is gross for sure but Sharon wins on the nastiest.no one else has done the trifecta of family members.

Adam married and loved Sharon...

Dylan married and loved Sharon....

Both brothers NEVER even knew Nick so there was no connection like REAL brothers...

Not the case with Phyllis and Jack and Billy.... :?

Gnuc

Postby Gnuc » Sat May 26, 2018 10:48 am

cinderella2 wrote:
Gnuc wrote:
Nick is gross for sure but Sharon wins on the nastiest.no one else has done the trifecta of family members.

Both brothers NEVER even knew Nick so there was no connection like REAL brothers...

Oh but Sharon has those 2 brothers under her belt too.. So again ole Sharon wins in the nasty group. LOL

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:50 am

Gnuc wrote:
cinderella2 wrote:
Gnuc wrote:

Oh but Sharon has those 2 brothers under her belt too.. So again ole Sharon wins in the nasty group. LOL

That will always be Phyllis.....No one can top Dumpster sex! :lol:

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:52 am

Gnuc wrote:
cinderella2 wrote:
Gnuc wrote:

LMBO! This thread is more about Sharon than Nick and Devon. Your wrong the dumpster sex couple was #1 being the nastiest in soap history.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:57 am

Cinderella2 you said That will always be Phyllis.....No one can top Dumpster sex! :lol:

Your are absolutely correct. She got on top of that dumpster and spread for Deacon. There is not anything Sharon has done that would top that. Phyllis was feeling dirty and nasty that day. :lol:

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Sat May 26, 2018 11:44 am

The owner of the dumpster company phoned Phyllis the day of pick up it seems she dropped her wallet out of her fanny pack and it was found atop of that dumpster~~she also got fined for giving the driver a nasty bacterial infection after touching her wallet..................

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:48 am

NJenkins wrote:The owner of the dumpster company phoned Phyllis the day of pick up it seems she dropped her wallet out of her fanny pack and it was found atop of that dumpster~~she also got fined for giving the driver a nasty bacterial infection after touching her wallet..................

:o

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Sat May 26, 2018 11:51 am

That Phyllis is a dirty bird even the dumpster pick up driver came down with a touch of something or other :lol: :lol:

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:00 pm

NJenkins wrote:That Phyllis is a dirty bird even the dumpster pick up driver came down with a touch of something or other :lol: :lol:

I like Phyllis more when she feels dirty and nasty, it makes her more fun to watch. :P

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Sat May 26, 2018 12:04 pm

I love the originally written characters no matter what they do. I mean I "hate" sometimes different ones but if they were to leave and bring in new it would not be the same at least for me. Nick, Sharon, Phyllis, Neil, Lauren........but especially Ashley, Jack, Victor and Nicki.....they all are Y and R to me. Hilary is a good villain and adds to the show but she is not Y and R to me nor is Kyle.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”