Nick & Devon are the weakest men...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
NCgirlie33

Nick & Devon are the weakest men...

Postby NCgirlie33 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:38 am

Its been a whole week since I've watched Y&R! I do not like the storylines with Devon and Nick. The writer makes them look like weak men when it comes to women that treated them like crap! Hillary hurt Devon and he still have feelings for her. Sharon lied to Nick and slept with his 2 brothers PLUS went with is elderly dad and he still have feelings for her.

I have to take a break from the show for a while because its getting on my nerves!!! :roll:

Gnuc

Re: Nick & Devon are the weakest men...

Postby Gnuc » Thu May 24, 2018 11:21 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:Its been a whole week since I've watched Y&R! I do not like the storylines with Devon and Nick. The writer makes them look like weak men when it comes to women that treated them like crap! Hillary hurt Devon and he still have feelings for her. Sharon lied to Nick and slept with his 2 brothers PLUS went with is elderly dad and he still have feelings for her.

I have to take a break from the show for a while because its getting on my nerves!!! :roll:

I am with you big time. Nick and Devon are both weak wimps.

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:20 pm

NCgirlie33 wrote:Its been a whole week since I've watched Y&R! I do not like the storylines with Devon and Nick. The writer makes them look like weak men when it comes to women that treated them like crap! Hillary hurt Devon and he still have feelings for her. Sharon lied to Nick and slept with his 2 brothers PLUS went with is elderly dad and he still have feelings for her.

You forgot she was MARRIED to both brothers and they loved her very much.

"went with his elderly dad".... :shock: :? show the video showing that....

Nick isn't weak he's in love..... ;)

gmruss2

Postby gmruss2 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:43 pm

That is why Davon and Nick has become FF material for me. I just don't watch them anymore cause of the way they are written and it makes me sick.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:47 pm

All the men are and that includes the ladies.

JoePitt

Postby JoePitt » Thu May 24, 2018 1:11 pm

Also, Nick has LOST every fight he has ever been in. Matt Clark beat his butt at Crimson Lights, JT knocked him out in the boxing ring, and Adam whupped his behind most recently. (And, he had the beatdown given to him coming on all three occasions!)

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Thu May 24, 2018 1:12 pm

Women and men have been sleeping with their partners family members for years. The first time I watch such stuff was with Reva on The Guilding Light when she had a child with both brothers and was married to their father so even though it was gross, why all of a sudden is this being treated like its never happened before. I didn't hear a peep when Nick bedded his brother Adam's wife Chelsea and they would have gotten married if the actress had not quit.

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Thu May 24, 2018 4:56 pm

monicalewis wrote:Women and men have been sleeping with their partners family members for years. The first time I watch such stuff was with Reva on The Guilding Light when she had a child with both brothers and was married to their father so even though it was gross, why all of a sudden is this being treated like its never happened before. I didn't hear a peep when Nick bedded his brother Adam's wife Chelsea and they would have gotten married if the actress had not quit.

All true. Good post monicalewis. It is soapland and poor Sharon has to carry all of the burden! It makes no sense to me at all but I love Y and R and will watch so........................ 8-)

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:13 pm

JoePitt wrote:Also, Nick has LOST every fight he has ever been in. Matt Clark beat his butt at Crimson Lights, JT knocked him out in the boxing ring, and Adam whupped his behind most recently. (And, he had the beatdown given to him coming on all three occasions!)

They all get whipped sooner or later even the women. I remember Sharon gave Phyllis a good whipping, at the chocolate fountain, when it went off Sharon was on top of her letting Phyllis have it with both barrels. Jill and Katherine sure had some good ones, Jill would win one, and the next time Katherine would win around. Victor and Jack has been battling for years. Adam was a trouble maker, he'd soon kill you than look at you. He would sneak around and do things. Nick can stand his ground when he wants too.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:00 am

cinderella2 wrote:

You forgot she was MARRIED to both brothers and they loved her very much.

"went with his elderly dad".... :shock: :? show the video showing that....

Nick isn't weak he's in love..... ;)
My definition of "went" means dated and kissed him (Victor) which is still disgusting, nasty on Sharon part. I believe y&r wanted us to believe years ago that they slept together when they went up stairs EVEN THOUGH we didnt see a making love scene! Nick is not in love with Sharon...he is in lust with her! Two big difference!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”