Now I can see why Jack

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
wheezer

Now I can see why Jack

Postby wheezer » Wed May 23, 2018 5:48 pm

Phyllis is a nosy, busy, bosy, controlling unhappy woman. I can see why Jack did what he did to keep her out of possibly trying to take control of Jabot. With Billy as CEO, she will be running this company more than wimpy Billy. Why is she in every meeting, every line, every dance? Where is the Fenmore office? She needs to get there and do her job and stop controlling everybody else's including this murder cover up business. I will be so glad when all this backfires.

Capucine

Re: Now I can see why Jack

Postby Capucine » Wed May 23, 2018 8:04 pm

wheezer wrote:Phyllis is a nosy, busy, bosy, controlling unhappy woman. I can see why Jack did what he did to keep her out of possibly trying to take control of Jabot. With Billy as CEO, she will be running this company more than wimpy Billy. Why is she in every meeting, every line, every dance? Where is the Fenmore office? She needs to get there and do her job and stop controlling everybody else's including this murder cover up business. I will be so glad when all this backfires.

ITA

dancingdiva

Re: Now I can see why Jack

Postby dancingdiva » Wed May 23, 2018 8:14 pm

Exactly. Phyllis has filled Billy's head with illusions of grandeur so he will step up and keep the CEO position so she can be the woman behind the man pulling the strings. Why didn't she encourage him when he was co-CEO of Chancellor. It was cold what she did to Jack by taking up with Billy in the first place. I don't know why she is being so cruel to Jack.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”