Make Summer Jacks daughter again

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TigerEyes017

Re: Make Summer Jacks daughter again

Postby TigerEyes017 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:38 pm

SadieM wrote:Make Summer Jack's daughter again? Impossible because she never was his daughter.

There is a 50% chance she is Jack daughter. The writers need to follow up on this when she comes home.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:40 pm

Handbaghoney wrote:
SadieM wrote:Make Summer Jack's daughter again? Impossible because she never was his daughter.

Nobody knows who the father of any of Phyllis's kids are since she sleeps with multiple partners.

Right. She claimed Danny was Daniel father and it cost her big time. I do not think she knew for sure who his father really was.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Wed May 23, 2018 2:41 pm

This was all settled already. It's 100 percent she's Nick's Daughter. I am curious why the wish for this to happen? Sharon used to get along well with Summer before she became hung up about her being the only one to be the mother of Nick's children

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:51 pm

SadieM wrote:This was all settled already. It's 100 percent she's Nick's Daughter. I am curious why the wish for this to happen? Sharon used to get along well with Summer before she became hung up about her being the only one to be the mother of Nick's children

No it is not 100% until they do one out of town without anyone finding it out. It's not anyone being hung up on Sharon being the only one to be the mother of Nick's children. Nick knew she was Jack daughter for 18 years and never said one word. Victor thought she was Jack daughter and he did a test of his own, but happen to get a brush that Faith was carrying in her bag. That was the last dna test we had on Summer. So we need one more, this time with Jack and Summer both going out of town and doing one.

Dark_Willow

Postby Dark_Willow » Wed May 23, 2018 3:37 pm

This is so stupid. :?

If they change Summer to Jack's child, then they are going to have to make someone else Kyle's father. Summer and Kyle had sex. This show isn't ready of a bi-relationship. I can't see them trying to promote incest.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Wed May 23, 2018 3:56 pm

It is over. Nicholas is the father. This was already decided. All parties were tested and they did not go only by the hairbrush test. How far does this plot have to be dissected.

janetb

Postby janetb » Wed May 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Handbaghoney wrote:

Nobody knows who the father of any of Phyllis's kids are since she sleeps with multiple partners.

Nobody knows who the father of Faith is since Sharon slept with multiple partners. Her word is of no more value than Phyllis'.

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Wed May 23, 2018 6:29 pm

I'm always humoured at how threatened some get over Summer being Nick's kid. The girl is over 20, Phick are beyond dead, but Summer being Nick and Phyllis' is STILL bothersome till this day. :lol:

Honestly, if Kyle and Summer didn't happen, I could see it with Mal Young. But it happened, therefore Summer being Jack's ain't happening. Better luck next time Nick potentially knocks up another woman.

Handbaghoney

Postby Handbaghoney » Wed May 23, 2018 6:37 pm

When you sleep around like Phyllis there's always a chance of some fallout incest.

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:58 pm

Handbaghoney wrote:When you sleep around like Phyllis there's always a chance of some fallout incest.

I think that with all the men she has been with its more likely that they fell in . :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”