Victor and Jack The Art of War?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
smoken

Victor and Jack The Art of War?

Postby smoken » Sun May 20, 2018 6:58 pm

Long time fans know that these two have been at each other's throats for over 30 years, Peter Bergman has played role for 29 years before that Terry Lester played the role Victor and Jack are way too close in age to be considered father and son. People have to remember Victor's not a stupid man when Kyle gave him that flash drive he probably saw the part where Dina said Jack was not Johns son, and being the kind of person he is he probably anticipated that Jack would do a DNA test more than likely he paid someone off to change the test because Victor has always been one step ahead of Jack. People also have to remember Dina said Victor was Jack's father and Jack woke up from a nightmare if Dina slept with Victor that would mean Victor would have had to have been about 10 years old and I don't think they would go there, Jack and Victor way too close in age and Victor and Jack came on when they were adults Victor never knew John, Kay, Dina or any of the others till after I want to see a 1980 maybe a little bit closer to 1983 when Victor came on And Abbott family were introduced so Victor would never have known any of these characters and if Dina hooked up with Victor he would have had to have been about 10 which means statutory rape and I don't think they're going to go that way my theory is that Victor being the person he is was one step ahead and new Jack would get the DNA test so he paid somebody to switch it. Unless they're trying to truly ruin Young and the Restless I don't see how the story can end any other way, and the bell family owns Young and the Restless and Bold and the Beautiful CBS does not own either one of those so they could shop around to another Network that's my theory on all this I don't know what everyone else is and I'm sorry if I have not put it in right periods and question marks in context I'm not exactly that smart but that's my theory if I was writing it that's what I would do it

nytwhatevr

Re: Victor and Jack The Art of War?

Postby nytwhatevr » Mon May 21, 2018 12:21 am

A bigger issue than their ages would be that Summer and Kyle had sex. Unless the writers are going to now change either Summer's or Kyle's DNA--- they would have been committing incest. And with Summer, the question was whether she was Jack's or Nick's, so that still wouldn't work. They would have to change Kyle's to someone who is not a an Abbott or a Newman.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”