Thank You, Dr. Abbott!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Dexter Fan

Thank You, Dr. Abbott!!

Postby Dexter Fan » Sun May 20, 2018 5:55 pm

This is an amazing thought from someone who had a car accident!! On Friday May 19TH my husband and myself had a bad car accident as we were hit head-on by a tan truck with 2 passengers in it! It was hit on the side, and didn't look bad! But, our car was totaled, and my husband still is in hospital for 2 days! I have bruised ribs and bruises yet! But, our Doctor's name was Dr. Burton Abbott!! He was so nice and gave us great care! Go figure! His name was half of my favorite singer, Burton Cummings, and half Abbott. Abbott was his last name, and singer Burton Cummings just had a bad car accident too! And the Dr. resembled Ray Wise, Ian of Y&R!! All the other Dr.s were crabby and over-worked!! You know, you really do see some of your life flashing in front of you if you have time before the impact! So, thanks so much for the great care, DR. Burton ABBOTT!!!! :D :D :D

suzziy

Re: Thank You, Dr. Abbott!!

Postby suzziy » Sun May 20, 2018 11:37 pm

Wow ... sounds like you are also on some really good pain meds as well. :D

Dexter Fan

Postby Dexter Fan » Sun May 20, 2018 11:41 pm

Not really! I haven't taken much! It just was eerie how the Dr. had the last name of my favorite soap,and first name of my favorite singer, Burton Cummings! And, I swear he also looked like Ray Wise, Ian, on Y&R and also on Fresh Off the Boat! It's all true, and not a made up thing! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

KANSAN

Postby KANSAN » Mon May 21, 2018 2:02 pm

suzziy wrote:Wow ... sounds like you are also on some really good pain meds as well. :D
:lol:

Sunshinefun

Postby Sunshinefun » Mon May 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Some people are so insensitive!! Get well Dexter Fan and I would take the doctor's name as a sign someone was watching out for you from above!!! Good Luck with your recovery! :D

canada123

Postby canada123 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:34 pm

Glad to know you are going to be alright. Burton Cummings is a Canadian singer, are you by any chance Canadian too?

Mimisona

Postby Mimisona » Mon May 21, 2018 8:22 pm

Dexter Fan wrote:This is an amazing thought from someone who had a car accident!! On Friday May 19TH my husband and myself had a bad car accident as we were hit head-on by a tan truck with 2 passengers in it! It was hit on the side, and didn't look bad! But, our car was totaled, and my husband still is in hospital for 2 days! I have bruised ribs and bruises yet! But, our Doctor's name was Dr. Burton Abbott!! He was so nice and gave us great care! Go figure! His name was half of my favorite singer, Burton Cummings, and half Abbott. Abbott was his last name, and singer Burton Cummings just had a bad car accident too! And the Dr. resembled Ray Wise, Ian of Y&R!! All the other Dr.s were crabby and over-worked!! You know, you really do see some of your life flashing in front of you if you have time before the impact! So, thanks so much for the great care, DR. Burton ABBOTT!!!! :D :D :D
oh my goodness, so glad you are both ok. That had to be very scary.

Dexter Fan

Postby Dexter Fan » Mon May 21, 2018 9:21 pm

I am a little sore today! Happy Victoria Day Canadians!! Yes, I am Canadian!! Burton Cummings is my favorite singer, and from the city I live in too! He just happened to have a very bad car accident, and couldn't sing any anthems in any Jet VS Vegas games! I can't believe my hubby and I had an accident to, and at the start of our long weekend, Victoria Day.(Which is today for all Canadians)! Hope your day was happy! What shocked me I guess is strange! The Dr. Was Dr. Burton Abbott! It made me instantly think of Burton the singer and the Abbotts on Y&R. Then he actually looked like Ray Wise a bit! (IAN on Y&R)!! It was all so surreal being in the ER and hospital Friday and Saturday! It was just so over-whelming! So, I just had to thank this DR, and I am glad to survive! Y&R was great today too! I am so happy to be on this board and see everyone at home, and read these posts, no matter what they say!!! My Husband gets out of the hospital Tuesday, and I am going to work for a few hours too! Thank-you Board and you wonderful posters for all the kind words. I love you all!! :D :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”