Shick is ICK

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TigerEyes017

Re: Shick is ICK

Postby TigerEyes017 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:55 pm

NJenkins wrote:Oh I dont think it is the JT SL do you? I love that story. It brought all 4 women together who all have had huge issues with one another in the past and yet they made it funny and they all have to pull together. I, for one, am loving that SL. I know everyones taste is different but I cannot imagine that tanking the ratings. I know for sure it is not Shick tanking ratings. :)

I'm not liking the story and wishing they would move on.

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Thu May 24, 2018 1:04 pm

Oh and I just love it. :)

Gnuc

Postby Gnuc » Fri May 25, 2018 4:24 am

Bashing shick is way more popular than watching dumb an dumber. Every time shick is redone the ratings tank. Love it.. the deflection in this thread is a scream. So funny.

effers

Postby effers » Fri May 25, 2018 2:44 pm

Taking a piece out of Shick certainly helps move my day along. I like the title of this thread. Ick ick ick.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Fri May 25, 2018 5:42 pm

Natasha0220 wrote:Good lord look at all you grown folks losing your damn minds over some fake ass soap characters! Cat fights galore in here! Y’all don’t wanna get your eyes scratched out you better run back out that door and steer clear of this one! :shock: :lol:

The Phyllis/Sharon threads are typically that way..
and then there is me, feeling that most of the biggest ho ho hos on the show are some of the men.

I mean what does it say about the men in the family that wed or bed the same woman?

At least this soap isn't as bad as the Bold and the Beautiful that way :lol:

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Fri May 25, 2018 6:15 pm

GreenBubbles wrote:
Natasha0220 wrote:Good lord look at all you grown folks losing your damn minds over some fake ass soap characters! Cat fights galore in here! Y’all don’t wanna get your eyes scratched out you better run back out that door and steer clear of this one! :shock: :lol:

and then there is me, feeling that most of the biggest ho ho hos on the show are some of the men.

I mean what does it say about the men in the family that wed or bed the same woman?

OMG the B and B is so so so bad I cannot stand it but I watch anyways. LMAO

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Fri May 25, 2018 6:36 pm

NJenkins wrote:
GreenBubbles wrote:

Ok I will admit it I watch it to but I don't know why ... lol

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Fri May 25, 2018 6:37 pm

I never have watched B&B. I never was interested in it. I just wish they would give us Brad back.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Fri May 25, 2018 9:13 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:I never have watched B&B. I never was interested in it. I just wish they would give us Brad back.

It's terrible. I could never recommend that soap lol but I watch out of habit. DD who was Brad plays another character Bill and they are writing him into the ground.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Fri May 25, 2018 9:13 pm

NJenkins wrote:
GreenBubbles wrote:

Same lol out of habit :lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”