Shick is ICK

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gmruss2

Re: Shick is ICK

Postby gmruss2 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:37 pm

I must say I agree with the OP. I just don't know what makes the writers think these recycled couples are entertaining. They are not. When Nick/Sharon first got together they were good but after breaking up over and over like Nick's parents it is boring and dull. Write something else for them and let them move on. We have had enough of the recycled from Nikki/Victor and they are still at it.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:40 pm

SadieM wrote:I think if Jack is Nick's brother after being stepfather, the audience will leave the show in droves. Then the writers will forget and one day say Jack is Michael's brother then the next day Nick's.

I do not see anyone going any place no matter what they do.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sun May 20, 2018 7:41 pm

Long term viewers may leave temporarily until the paternity mess is straightened out.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:57 pm

SadieM wrote:Long term viewers may leave temporarily until the paternity mess is straightened out.

I've been watching for years and I'm not going to stop watching until EB, SC, DD, PB, is all gone. I bet there will be others that will stay on too.

Riskybeee

Postby Riskybeee » Sun May 20, 2018 9:29 pm

SadieM wrote:Long term viewers may leave temporarily until the paternity mess is straightened out.

Tons of longterm viewers think they are disgusting.

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Sun May 20, 2018 9:34 pm

Riskybeee wrote:

And tons of long time viewers love them its tit for tat . Who knows whats gonna happen but i sat through Phick and did not turn the channel so i guess i am dedicated to the show till the end . And i hope the end is a long long time from now. I love Shick thet are it :D

Gigikins

Postby Gigikins » Sun May 20, 2018 10:10 pm

Riskybeee wrote:

Most viewers are over their toxicity. They are stale, repulsive and there is nothing more the writers can do with them.

Most people jusy wait for the other shoe to drop. That shoe being Sharon's latest lie that will most certainly lead to the implosion of Shick....yet again.

In the meantime we are subject to their nauseating love affair. She is so desperate and clingy, how any man could find her appealing at all, much less attractive or desirable, is beyond me. Not a positive attribute I can think of these days as far as that washed up, played out character goes.

At least I get through the show faster as I FF a majority of their scenes. I made the mistake of not doing so during the dinner event because other cast members were in the scene. But to my horror, the scene was mostly Sharon and her dumb ass bug eyed look. :shock:

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:36 pm

Megs9786 wrote:
Riskybeee wrote:

And tons of long time viewers love them its tit for tat . Who knows whats gonna happen but i sat through Phick and did not turn the channel so i guess i am dedicated to the show till the end . And i hope the end is a long long time from now. I love Shick thet are it :D

Right. It's wishful thinking or should I say fake news. :lol:

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:43 pm

Megs your right there are tons and tons that will stay with the show and they gain tons of viewers each month. Y&R is the best soap in history.

Riskybeee

Postby Riskybeee » Sun May 20, 2018 11:16 pm

Gigikins wrote:
Riskybeee wrote:

Most viewers are over their toxicity. They are stale, repulsive and there is nothing more the writers can do with them.

Most people jusy wait for the other shoe to drop. That shoe being Sharon's latest lie that will most certainly lead to the implosion of Shick....yet again.

In the meantime we are subject to their nauseating love affair. She is so desperate and clingy, how any man could find her appealing at all, much less attractive or desirable, is beyond me. Not a positive attribute I can think of these days as far as that washed up, played out character goes.

At least I get through the show faster as I FF a majority of their scenes. I made the mistake of not doing so during the dinner event because other cast members were in the scene. But to my horror, the scene was mostly Sharon and her dumb ass bug eyed look. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: She totally grossest me out with her washed out look and neediness. Lol I have to ffwd her or else I would lose my dinner.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”