Phyllis and her broomstick...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
rediculous

Re: Phyllis and her broomstick...

Postby rediculous » Sun May 20, 2018 4:24 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:
Gigikins wrote:
loveyourself wrote:All I’m going to say is Phyllis isn’t going anywhere. Queen Phyllis is here to stay and by her King’s Side (Billy).

I mean look how popular she is!!
She sure does get the blood pumping! :lol:

No way would they ever get rid if such a powerful character.

That's what they said about John Abbott and he was on longer than Phyllis character. You never know. And she is far from being a Queen, her huge past stops her getting that title. I say Traci would get the queen title if the truth was know.

she really wasn't missed the year she was in a coma, life went on very well in GC without her and it certainly would again..

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun May 20, 2018 4:41 pm

ITA Rediculous. Everything that happens in gc, she is right there in the middle telling them how it's going to be.
She takes no for a answer. Things like that about her gets on my nerves.

loveyourself

Postby loveyourself » Sun May 20, 2018 5:28 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:
loveyourself wrote:All I’m going to say is Phyllis isn’t going anywhere. Queen Phyllis is here to stay and by her King’s Side (Billy).

I do not believe she's going to have King Billy much longer. He is going to see a side of Phyllis that he will not like in days to come. Phyllis is going to destroy this relationship. Billy will end back with Victoria in no time..
. If you say so!

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sun May 20, 2018 5:42 pm

That maybe so. Summer could not catch her breathe for Phyllis was standing over her all the time.[/quote]

Daniel did not move to get away from Phyllis. He had an opportunity to get ahead as an artist and took it taking Heather and Lucy with him. He was grateful to Phyllis for uniting him with his daughter. He was very happy to be father to her. That's what happened. Exactly.

Summer was written out for one reason or another (the actress was employed on another show) which was not explained. She just went on vacation.

Noah moved away from Sharon maybe she was "smothering him".

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sun May 20, 2018 5:47 pm

SadieM wrote:That maybe so. Summer could not catch her breathe for Phyllis was standing over her all the time.

Daniel did not move to get away from Phyllis. He had an opportunity to get ahead as an artist and took it taking Heather and Lucy with him. He was grateful to Phyllis for uniting him with his daughter. He was very happy to be father to her. That's what happened. Exactly.

Summer was written out for one reason or another (the actress was employed on another show) which was not explained. She just went on vacation.

Noah moved away from Sharon maybe she was "smothering him".[/quote]

but but but Sharon....I knew it wouldn't be long before the deflection started.. :lol:

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sun May 20, 2018 6:32 pm

Phyllis and Sharon both had grown sons who left home. I think it a bad thing when core family characters are written off so I would want both Noah and Daniel to return and Summer to return. And Phyllis granddaughter Lucy. Heather also should return. I like core characters better than newbies who don't always work out.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:09 pm

SadieM wrote:That maybe so. Summer could not catch her breathe for Phyllis was standing over her all the time.

Noah moved away from Sharon maybe she was "smothering him".[/quote]

Lol. Noah hasn't anything to do with Phyllis, Summer and Daniel. Yes Daniel moved off for that reason and also to keep Phyllis from ruining his life with his daughter. I love that they maybe making Kyle and Summer cousin's. And I was told it would not happen. :P

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:11 pm

rediculous wrote:

but but but Sharon....I knew it wouldn't be long before the deflection started.. :lol:[/quote]

Right. :lol:

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sun May 20, 2018 7:34 pm

well if it's not but Sharon it's but Phyllis.

Gigikins

Postby Gigikins » Sun May 20, 2018 9:40 pm

rediculous wrote:

but but but Sharon....I knew it wouldn't be long before the deflection started.. :lol:[/quote]

Apparently about as quick as some bring up dumpster sex.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”