Phyllis and her broomstick...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TigerEyes017

Re: Phyllis and her broomstick...

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue May 22, 2018 5:00 pm

Lauren is wasting her money paying Phyllis. She is never at work. Phyllis could have been at work than being with Billy today.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue May 22, 2018 8:07 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:Lauren is wasting her money paying Phyllis. She is never at work. Phyllis could have been at work than being with Billy today.

I would be happy if Lauren fired Phyllis so that it'll hopefully lead her back to working for Jabot. I watched her scenes today and she just fits there. Phyllis is so connected to all of this -- She's with Billy so his promotion to CEO is beneficial to them both; The clause that prevents Jack from being CEO was implemented b/c of Phyllis; She helped Jack kick the pills and was an important part of that storyline that of course she should be involved now that its an issue again; Plus I can see Phyllis and Ashley butting heads over how Billy should run the company soon enough. Why is she even at Fenmores, its a waste for her character.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:46 pm

Nezy wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:Lauren is wasting her money paying Phyllis. She is never at work. Phyllis could have been at work than being with Billy today.

I would be happy if Lauren fired Phyllis so that it'll hopefully lead her back to working for Jabot. I watched her scenes today and she just fits there. Phyllis is so connected to all of this -- She's with Billy so his promotion to CEO is beneficial to them both; The clause that prevents Jack from being CEO was implemented b/c of Phyllis; She helped Jack kick the pills and was an important part of that storyline that of course she should be involved now that its an issue again; Plus I can see Phyllis and Ashley butting heads over how Billy should run the company soon enough. Why is she even at Fenmores, its a waste for her character.

It would be nice to see Lauren fire Phyllis. I just knew Phyllis would go to the cabin where Jack was and try to help him again, but stayed in town helping Billy when she should been at her work place. I wish Ashley would put Phyllis in her place.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:16 am

Where is Lauren ? She should be there and fire Phyllis.

Gnuc

Postby Gnuc » Wed May 23, 2018 8:26 am

Gigikins wrote:
rediculous wrote:
SadieM wrote:That maybe so. Summer could not catch her breathe for Phyllis was standing over her all the time.

Daniel did not move to get away from Phyllis. He had an opportunity to get ahead as an artist and took it taking Heather and Lucy with him. He was grateful to Phyllis for uniting him with his daughter. He was very happy to be father to her. That's what happened. Exactly.

Summer was written out for one reason or another (the actress was employed on another show) which was not explained. She just went on vacation.

Noah moved away from Sharon maybe she was "smothering him".

but but but Sharon....I knew it wouldn't be long before the deflection started.. :lol:

Apparently about as quick as some bring up dumpster sex.[/quote]

HA HAHAHAHAHAHAH kapow!!

Gnuc

Postby Gnuc » Wed May 23, 2018 8:27 am

loveyourself wrote:Lol. 5 pages already? The power of Phyllis.

Phyllis is the ultimate soap character. Strong and takes no bullship. Not a wanna be victim .. Love her or hate her she gets people talking. I don't think we are supposed to all like the same characters. That would be so boring.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:13 am

Billy would been much better with Victoria. We know Victoria will work, she'd never let a man make her a living.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Wed May 23, 2018 9:19 am

Villy are toxic together IMO. Maybe Billy and Mac? Victoria needs time before she gets involved with anyone anytime soon IMO.

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Wed May 23, 2018 4:32 pm

I like Billy and Vic together and I would like to see that again.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:53 pm

NJenkins wrote:I like Billy and Vic together and I would like to see that again.

I want her to stay with Billy and clear from all the other men. Her and Billy are a whole lot alike.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”