Billy should claim that chair and declare victory

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
YRWTH

Billy should claim that chair and declare victory

Postby YRWTH » Fri May 18, 2018 8:57 pm

Jack has talked down to Billy for years. I wish they would write Billy to be more ruthless. And to embrace the CEO position and claim it as its rightful owner as a blood Abbot. I’d like see Billy with the attitude that this is how it should be and swear to never give it back to Jack. The family has forgotten just how nasty Jack has been to that family. Not that I agree that Billy deserves it but I just think it would be more interesting to watch.

YRWTH

Re: Billy should claim that chair and declare victory

Postby YRWTH » Sat May 19, 2018 8:09 pm

Anyone agree? Or am I alone?

SpeedyFingersAgain

Postby SpeedyFingersAgain » Sat May 19, 2018 8:17 pm

I agree with you. Billy should stick it to Jack.

loveyourself

Postby loveyourself » Sat May 19, 2018 9:24 pm

I’m here for Billy staying CEO.

shuby

Postby shuby » Sun May 20, 2018 12:05 am

Billy the one that was listening to Kyle the dummie and Ashley cleaning up his act no I don't think so Jack had his reasons for talking to Billy the way he did. Bring Jack back and give him back his chair

Soapbaby71

Postby Soapbaby71 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:56 am

I don't agree. Jack and Jack alone have believed that Billy could do better. it was Jack he sent Billy to college and business school. It was Jack's money that
Billy was spending as easily as a person drinks water. Jack never gives up on his siblings. Even when Saint Ashley swore not to give Billy "another red cent." You can say what you want about Jack, but let's face it, Billy is gullible (e.i...listiening to Kyle). Billy can't keep his hands off Phyllis long enough to change the bulb in his office, much less be as devoted and hardworking as Jack has been all these years, while Billy made bad investments and gambled his inheritance away and chasing women.

Judynacke

Postby Judynacke » Sun May 20, 2018 9:39 am

Soapbaby71 wrote:I don't agree. Jack and Jack alone have believed that Billy could do better. it was Jack he sent Billy to college and business school. It was Jack's money that
Billy was spending as easily as a person drinks water. Jack never gives up on his siblings. Even when Saint Ashley swore not to give Billy "another red cent." You can say what you want about Jack, but let's face it, Billy is gullible (e.i...listiening to Kyle). Billy can't keep his hands off Phyllis long enough to change the bulb in his office, much less be as devoted and hardworking as Jack has been all these years, while Billy made bad investments and gambled his inheritance away and chasing women.

I agree. I like Billy a lot now, but Jack has always been there for him. He even forgave him for sleeping with Phyllis. Jack needs to be proven to be an Abbott and Billy needs to stay one. Actually I would like to see all four kids be blood Abbotts.

suzziy

Postby suzziy » Sun May 20, 2018 9:53 am

shuby wrote:Billy the one that was listening to Kyle the dummie and Ashley cleaning up his act no I don't think so Jack had his reasons for talking to Billy the way he did. Bring Jack back and give him back his chair

Exactly. Billy isn't the brightest crayon in the box! Don't get me wrong, I love his character, but Billy will always be Billy and he just doesn't have what it takes to run a national company.

However, with these writers, who knows. They've all but run this show into the ground.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:09 am

Jack made his mistakes too. I think he lost Abbott completely one time & it was while John was still alive to see it. And Billy may be an eff-up but I don't think he is as inherently cruel as Jack can be at times. Billy has a hard row to hoe: the youngest; different mother; a child his father never intended to have; a son of Jill who pays more attention to the children of a con artist who only pretended to be her son than she does to Billy who is her real son.

WaveJumper

Postby WaveJumper » Sun May 20, 2018 1:02 pm

I agree that Billy should stay as CEO !

Return to “The Young and the Restless”