Potentially Huge Mariah Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mickiblue

Re: Potentially Huge Mariah Spoiler

Postby mickiblue » Fri May 18, 2018 5:30 pm

As much as I'd love to have Messa start up again....I have the feeling they will try to set Mariah up with Kyle. Two people who have ties to Victor, made mistakes, and they have to do something to make Kyle likable.

dyngbat42

Postby dyngbat42 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:31 pm

Totally agree with you, SadieM

dyngbat42

Postby dyngbat42 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:32 pm

Totally agree with you, SadieM

takerkid

Postby takerkid » Fri May 18, 2018 5:37 pm

mickiblue wrote:As much as I'd love to have Messa start up again....I have the feeling they will try to set Mariah up with Kyle. Two people who have ties to Victor, made mistakes, and they have to do something to make Kyle likable.

Not just no but HELL No! Keep Mariah away from that two-faced sociopath

takerkid

Postby takerkid » Fri May 18, 2018 5:40 pm

SadieM wrote:As far as I'm concerned Tessa is a dud of a character from the moment she showed up in town with that guitar. I don't think much can be done with her, the singing was bad and she is dull as dishwater. If the writers try to make Tessa happen it's not going to work for me. Give Mariah a better storyline than matching her with Tessa ANd it's especially annoying when Chelsea and Noah were dropped and Tessa got to stay.

Noah had nothing going for him and MCE wanted to pursue other things.

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Fri May 18, 2018 5:55 pm

lunkaford wrote:I respect your opinion, but hope not. Have straight couples, have gay couples, but don't take two straight characters and change them to gay characters. The gay characters on GH work because they have always been gay.

There ya go. Perfectly said. I think gay couples are as relevant as hetero couples so lets get a real gay couple story not some contrived out of the blue Messa story it just isnt believable at all. It is like they are faking it...being lazy about it. Write in a good gay storyline ................

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri May 18, 2018 5:58 pm

takerkid wrote:
SadieM wrote:As far as I'm concerned Tessa is a dud of a character from the moment she showed up in town with that guitar. I don't think much can be done with her, the singing was bad and she is dull as dishwater. If the writers try to make Tessa happen it's not going to work for me. Give Mariah a better storyline than matching her with Tessa ANd it's especially annoying when Chelsea and Noah were dropped and Tessa got to stay.

Noah had nothing going for him and MCE wanted to pursue other things.

Noah is a core family character. Chelsea is more interesting that Tessa could dream of and has a connection to Adam. IMO.

Chelsea could be recast.

I think Tessa is a dud of a character.

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Fri May 18, 2018 6:17 pm

This huge Mariah spoiler is LAST YEARS story - let's move on to something more interesting!! Tessa is also " so yesterday" her character needs to go - her story is OVER

gigglezz

Postby gigglezz » Fri May 18, 2018 6:21 pm

ANorris wrote:This huge Mariah spoiler is LAST YEARS story - let's move on to something more interesting!! Tessa is also " so yesterday" her character needs to go - her story is OVER

I can think of a few characters that are so yesterday and over! :lol:

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:23 pm

I have come to the conclusion that I don't care who she gets paired with as long as she is happy and has a good story. I love this character! :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”