Potentially Huge Mariah Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
takerkid

Potentially Huge Mariah Spoiler

Postby takerkid » Fri May 18, 2018 2:09 pm

In the latest Y&R spoilers, in the coming up section it says "Mariah lets down her defenses". Realistically that can only mean one thing: Messa is coming. At long last Mariah and her true love Tessa can be together. Oh please say it's so. Shick, Messa, Philly. Y&R will be coupled perfectly.

lunkaford

Re: Potentially Huge Mariah Spoiler

Postby lunkaford » Fri May 18, 2018 2:22 pm

I respect your opinion, but hope not. Have straight couples, have gay couples, but don't take two straight characters and change them to gay characters. The gay characters on GH work because they have always been gay.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri May 18, 2018 2:37 pm

I really want Tessa to leave. She is so boring and bland. I hope the writers rethink this if it is involving Tessa. There are other people for Mariah to be interested in.

bridel

Postby bridel » Fri May 18, 2018 3:32 pm

lunkaford wrote:I respect your opinion, but hope not. Have straight couples, have gay couples, but don't take two straight characters and change them to gay characters. The gay characters on GH work because they have always been gay.

i totally agree with you. leave the straights with the straight etc. it would be like suddenly pairing nick and devon (who are straight) suddenly become gay. who needs a messa sl anyways, just more to ff

Geordiegal

Postby Geordiegal » Fri May 18, 2018 3:48 pm

She did say when she was talking with, I think it was Kevin, that she likes both gals and guys.

gigglezz

Postby gigglezz » Fri May 18, 2018 3:51 pm

bridel wrote:
lunkaford wrote:I respect your opinion, but hope not. Have straight couples, have gay couples, but don't take two straight characters and change them to gay characters. The gay characters on GH work because they have always been gay.

i totally agree with you. leave the straights with the straight etc. it would be like suddenly pairing nick and devon (who are straight) suddenly become gay. who needs a messa sl anyways, just more to ff

How do you know these girls haven't done tons of girls before they came to town? :lol: I bet they have

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Fri May 18, 2018 3:56 pm

My guess is Mariah/Tessa are going to happen, or at least the pairing isn't finished yet. I do like that Mal gave Mariah time to get past what Tessa did with her journal. He allowed time to heal the wound instead of instant forgiveness, which is why (if Messa happens) I can take it a bit more seriously.

takerkid

Postby takerkid » Fri May 18, 2018 4:41 pm

bridel wrote:

Two straight characters did not become gay. Mariah never had a successful relationship with a man and grew up in a cult so the idea that she hadn't thought about her sexuality is totally plausible. Tessa is still a fairly new character so we don't know enough about her background to make that call.

takerkid

Postby takerkid » Fri May 18, 2018 4:43 pm

Nezy wrote:My guess is Mariah/Tessa are going to happen, or at least the pairing isn't finished yet. I do like that Mal gave Mariah time to get past what Tessa did with her journal. He allowed time to heal the wound instead of instant forgiveness, which is why (if Messa happens) I can take it a bit more seriously.

Exactly. Devon is looking for someone to replace Simone. Maybe with Mariah's blessing he can resign Tessa and release their song. Singing made Tessa's character.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri May 18, 2018 5:28 pm

As far as I'm concerned Tessa is a dud of a character from the moment she showed up in town with that guitar. I don't think much can be done with her, the singing was bad and she is dull as dishwater. If the writers try to make Tessa happen it's not going to work for me. Give Mariah a better storyline than matching her with Tessa ANd it's especially annoying when Chelsea and Noah were dropped and Tessa got to stay.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”