Potentially Huge Mariah Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ANorris

Re: Potentially Huge Mariah Spoiler

Postby ANorris » Sun May 20, 2018 2:57 pm

takerkid wrote:
Judynacke wrote:
mickiblue wrote:As much as I'd love to have Messa start up again....I have the feeling they will try to set Mariah up with Kyle. Two people who have ties to Victor, made mistakes, and they have to do something to make Kyle likable.

Although I am not especially fond of the Kyle character I wouldn't mind if they paired Mariah and Kyle together to see if they work. Hopefully, then Kyle would change and turn on Victor. I DON"T want to see Mariah and Tessa!!

Absolutely not. Kyle is two-faced and disloyal to his own family. It's Messa all the way. Tessa has to have something to do.

LOL it seems to me that Tessa is super two faced, Tessa is disloyal to her family, plus Tessa is a thief, Tessa is a liar etc etc why in the world would you want the gifted, funny, interesting Mariah hooked up to either loser??? Mariah deserves her own fabulous front burner storyline and Tessa especially is just too much of a loser IMO

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sun May 20, 2018 5:48 pm

I would give something for Tessa to do on the show: A Farewell Appearance, have a few minutes showing her buying a one way bus ticket to a place far far away, getting on the bus, the bus door closing and an image of the bus going off into the sunset.

jenjercat

Postby jenjercat » Wed May 23, 2018 4:38 pm

This news just keeps getting worse! Thought and hoped Tessa was leaving! And now we have the new misfortune on that Hunter King is back! Love Mariah...but don’t buy the Lesbian act! What a mess!

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Wed May 23, 2018 4:50 pm

ANorris wrote:
LOL it seems to me that Tessa is super two faced, Tessa is disloyal to her family, plus Tessa is a thief, Tessa is a liar etc etc why in the world would you want the gifted, funny, interesting Mariah hooked up to either loser??? Mariah deserves her own fabulous front burner storyline and Tessa especially is just too much of a loser IMO

Great post and ITA. Couldnt have said it better. :)

gigglezz

Postby gigglezz » Wed May 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Mariah is all those things too so that makes them perfect! Hot messy Messa.

softkitty303

Postby softkitty303 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:11 pm

lunkaford wrote:I respect your opinion, but hope not. Have straight couples, have gay couples, but don't take two straight characters and change them to gay characters. The gay characters on GH work because they have always been gay.

Who says it's taking 2 straight characters and making them gay? Lots of people struggle to realize that's what's going on inside of them. And maybe neither of them are gay, but bisexual, which is probably a little more confusing and hard to comprehend when you have always been with the opposite sex but someone from the same strikes your interest. As a lesbian, I can tell you that we aren't all born with the knowledge and understanding of our sexuality. Especially when growing up we hear so much about how it's "not natural" or a "sin"...we fight our own feelings because we all want to be seen as normal. Thank God more people realize that being true to yourself is truly the only "normal." There's entirely too much hate in this world, but I believe it's getting better!!

BeMystique

Postby BeMystique » Thu May 24, 2018 6:14 pm

I have been watching Y&R for years. If they put Mariah and Tessa together, that's when I will tune out. Permanently or at least until that is over.

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Thu May 24, 2018 6:21 pm

I am afraid that is tanking the ratings that "everyone" is starting threads about. I did not mention it as it is a hot button issue but Messa is tanking ratings for sure and if that happens Y and R will literally be in the tank . ..... this is according to viewers opinions not mine...just saying.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Thu May 24, 2018 7:39 pm

Tessa should have been dropped after it was found she stole Mariah's song. Now she's singing again which makes me rush to change channels.

Blondie69

Postby Blondie69 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:48 pm

Tessa is totally a gold digger. Even though Mariah doesn't have a lot of money she knows her connection with the Newmans. That is what she was looking for with Noah and as soon as she finds out Kyle is an Abbott and possibly in line for the throne at Jabot she will move in. There is no way anyone can say these two are gay and to say that is homophobic. You don't get turned on by one kiss whether you are straight or gay and I have repeated my chant many times on why Mariah behaves t he way she does. Anyone living through what she has been through isn't sure of anything but I wish meanwhile she would have a good storyline possibly with her grandmother(Doris) who I assume is alive.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”