Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
monicalewis

Re: Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Postby monicalewis » Sat May 19, 2018 9:18 am

janetb wrote:
monicalewis wrote:Sharon is a damn fool to have anything to do with Nick after all the lies and tricks he's pulled. Nick is just like Victoria, he will put daddy before anyone and anything.

After everything Sharon has done, Nick is the idiot for wanting anything to do with her. Of course Sharon is the perpetual victim and must never be responsible for anything she does.

I totally disagree that Sharon never responsible for her misdeeds, if fact she is the only one whose past is constantly being brought up and thrown in her face. Victor pulls the same tricks over and over yet no one blames him when things happen, the idiots of GC is always shocked that is was Victor, yet again.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Sat May 19, 2018 9:25 am

Gnuc wrote:
CarselSoap wrote:
monicalewis wrote:Sharon is a damn fool to have anything to do with Nick after all the lies and tricks he's pulled. Nick is just like Victoria, he will put daddy before anyone and anything.

I see it the other way around, Nick is the fool to have anything to do with Sharon after all of her lies and secrets she's pulled on Nick. Starting with....
lying about being a virgin
getting pregnant with Noah when she knew damn well Nick wasn't ready to be a father
married his brother Adam
married his father Victor
torched his childhood home
changed the paternity test results for Summer
kept Christian for how long??? knowing the baby was not hers and how long did she know he was Nick's baby but still wanted to run away with Christian

Seems to me Nick is the idiot here not Sharon.

I see it like you do. Nick is the moron for going back to that trash bag. After all the nasty lies she has told and nasty things she has done.

I don't have the time to write all of Nick's screw-ups including lying about Summer and now Adam's son who we all know is not his but is lying to everyone about it and Sharon has every right to marry Adam especially since Nick was sleeping with Adam's wife Chelsea and was engaged to marry her. So its ok for Nick to do that but not Sharon?

Gnuc

Postby Gnuc » Mon May 21, 2018 5:21 am

monicalewis wrote:
Gnuc wrote:
I see it the other way around, Nick is the fool to have anything to do with Sharon after all of her lies and secrets she's pulled on Nick. Starting with....
lying about being a virgin
getting pregnant with Noah when she knew damn well Nick wasn't ready to be a father
married his brother Adam
married his father Victor
torched his childhood home
changed the paternity test results for Summer
kept Christian for how long??? knowing the baby was not hers and how long did she know he was Nick's baby but still wanted to run away with Christian

Seems to me Nick is the idiot here not Sharon.

I see it like you do. Nick is the moron for going back to that trash bag. After all the nasty lies she has told and nasty things she has done.

I don't have the time to write all of Nick's screw-ups including lying about Summer and now Adam's son who we all know is not his but is lying to everyone about it and Sharon has every right to marry Adam especially since Nick was sleeping with Adam's wife Chelsea and was engaged to marry her. So its ok for Nick to do that but not Sharon?[/quote]

He never screwed her mother. Sharon is nasty for sleeping with his father and brothers. Nick is a judgmental jerk but Sharon is a nasty thot.

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Mon May 21, 2018 6:50 am

Shick is in the air everywhere u look around ... Sing it ;) ....Shick is in the air every sight and every sound Shick is in the air doooo dooo da dooo dooo Shick is in the air! :lol: :D :D :D

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:32 am

Gnuc wrote:
Riskybeee wrote:
takerkid wrote:All is right with the world! Sharon and Nick are officially a couple again. Things are as they should be. Now let them get married and leave them be. Let them be happy for awhile after everything they've been through. They're the best couple on the show. Maybe Mariah we'll be inspired by their reunion and ability to put the past behind them and pursue her true love. Can't blame a fanboy for dreaming.

I just checked and the show is literally doing the worst it has ever done! Shick the ratings killers have been reunited for 2 minutes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know I haven't watched since Shick got together. And I know so many others that are done with this wreck, Shick doesn't bring the ratings anymore so they won't last again. The soaps don't have long this boring crap like shick is old and today's youth are not watching and the older fans are dying off. Soaps will be gone soon is my guess.

Probably so. All the more reason to give us Schick fans what we have waited for so long. We have suffered enough! :mrgreen:

PerfectStorm

Postby PerfectStorm » Mon May 21, 2018 8:42 am

I can't watch these two together. I really think they are trying to sink this show. Ick is the most dysfunctional and sickening couple on Y&R...Both serial cheaters and Sharon is a serial liar and manipulator. I cannot believe Nick would go there once again. He's a complete idiot to want anything to do with Sharon after the stunts she's pulled on him. It won't last, it never does.

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Mon May 21, 2018 9:59 am

Megs9786 wrote:Shick is in the air everywhere u look around ... Sing it ;) ....Shick is in the air every sight and every sound Shick is in the air doooo dooo da dooo dooo Shick is in the air! :lol: :D :D :D

oathoney

Postby oathoney » Mon May 21, 2018 12:26 pm

I hate this story line, this crazy woman has been married to his whole family. i guess once a sleeze, always a sleeze.Nick needs to get a life for real.

hojo66656

Postby hojo66656 » Mon May 21, 2018 12:42 pm

KateKate wrote:
Riskybeee wrote:
takerkid wrote:All is right with the world! Sharon and Nick are officially a couple again. Things are as they should be. Now let them get married and leave them be. Let them be happy for awhile after everything they've been through. They're the best couple on the show. Maybe Mariah we'll be inspired by their reunion and ability to put the past behind them and pursue her true love. Can't blame a fanboy for dreaming.

I just checked and the show is literally doing the worst it has ever done! Shick the ratings killers have been reunited for 2 minutes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure what you're selling but nobody's buying. ALL soap viewership is down due to a shift in the demographics. It has nothing to do with a story line.

It's a combination in all that is mentioned and common sense states lazy writing and poor storylines most definitely play a part in the demise of daytime dramas. Thank God for YouTube
for past storylines that keep me entertained.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon May 21, 2018 1:05 pm

Sorry, haven't read all the pages, has it been brought up that Shick won't last once Nick finds out that Sharon's lying, scheming and manipulating covering up JT's murder?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”