Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Megs9786
Posts: 944
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:13 pm

Re: Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Postby Megs9786 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:49 am

SadieM wrote:Faith has been a child while others have grown. Time for SORASing.


I guess TPTB don't want to do that since only she and Cassie were the only two children to grow up for years on the screen . They know talent when they have it that's why they brought CG back. Glad these two dynamic actress's were Sharon and Nicks daughters . :D and i am looking forward to all of these family scenes that will be bgrought on by this pairing being put back where they belong.

SadieM
Posts: 4700
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 am

Re: Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Postby SadieM » Fri May 18, 2018 12:07 pm

Cassie never grew up. She was killed off at age ca. 14 or 15. Cassie was on steadily the Faith actresses appear more sporadically. Cassie got an Emmy has a child. The two actresses playing Faith did not. Totally different story. Cassie also did not get left behind when contemporaries got SORASed. OTOH, those who were born about the same time as Faith or later are not teens. The two actresses have solid careers outside Y and R. I would like Faith to be SORASed.

User avatar
Nezy
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:56 am

Re: Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Postby Nezy » Fri May 18, 2018 12:32 pm

lapue wrote:Y&R is not dropping ratings because of Nick and Sharon it’s because the writers it’s the jack story he’s a Abbot.


LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: The fact that Shick could ever be blamed for the decline in ratings speaks volumes about the power of wishful thinking. I love sharon and nick and I haven't been watching for a while. Just some episodes here or there. Ever since Nikki killed JT I tuned out, and I am back to just watching bits and pieces that I want to see. I don't like the Jack paternity storyline at all, shick is the only thing thats even remotely interesting for me. Besides if we want to fool ourselves into thinking couples make or break a show then its been time to Break Up Phyllis and Billy. The ratings stink to high heaven every time they are on. Time to put her back with Jack.


User avatar
effers
Posts: 841
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:38 pm

Re: Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Postby effers » Fri May 18, 2018 12:44 pm

SadieM wrote:Cassie never grew up. She was killed off at age ca. 14 or 15. Cassie was on steadily the Faith actresses appear more sporadically. Cassie got an Emmy has a child. The two actresses playing Faith did not. Totally different story. Cassie also did not get left behind when contemporaries got SORASed. OTOH, those who were born about the same time as Faith or later are not teens. The two actresses have solid careers outside Y and R. I would like Faith to be SORASed.

This would be a very good thing for the show.

User avatar
effers
Posts: 841
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:38 pm

Re: Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Postby effers » Fri May 18, 2018 12:46 pm

Nezy wrote:
lapue wrote:Y&R is not dropping ratings because of Nick and Sharon it’s because the writers it’s the jack story he’s a Abbot.


LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: The fact that Shick could ever be blamed for the decline in ratings speaks volumes about the power of wishful thinking. I love sharon and nick and I haven't been watching for a while. Just some episodes here or there. Ever since Nikki killed JT I tuned out, and I am back to just watching bits and pieces that I want to see. I don't like the Jack paternity storyline at all, shick is the only thing thats even remotely interesting for me. Besides if we want to fool ourselves into thinking couples make or break a show then its been time to Break Up Phyllis and Billy. The ratings stink to high heaven every time they are on. Time to put her back with Jack.

The ratings started dropping dramatically when Nick moved in with Sharon, which predates the JT story.

It is not wishful thinking. It is math.

User avatar
Nezy
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:56 am

Re: Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Postby Nezy » Fri May 18, 2018 1:07 pm

effers wrote:
Nezy wrote:
lapue wrote:Y&R is not dropping ratings because of Nick and Sharon it’s because the writers it’s the jack story he’s a Abbot.


LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: The fact that Shick could ever be blamed for the decline in ratings speaks volumes about the power of wishful thinking. I love sharon and nick and I haven't been watching for a while. Just some episodes here or there. Ever since Nikki killed JT I tuned out, and I am back to just watching bits and pieces that I want to see. I don't like the Jack paternity storyline at all, shick is the only thing thats even remotely interesting for me. Besides if we want to fool ourselves into thinking couples make or break a show then its been time to Break Up Phyllis and Billy. The ratings stink to high heaven every time they are on. Time to put her back with Jack.

The ratings started dropping dramatically when Nick moved in with Sharon, which predates the JT story.

It is not wishful thinking. It is math.


No it didn't. The ratings has been in a decline for most of Mal's tenure. There has been moments where he's gained a few viewers, but the numbers, the math, has shown that viewers haven't been too fond of the storylines. JT and the abuse storyline didn't change people's minds, Billy and Phyllis stay in the negative, Jack's paternity stays in the negative, Phyllis is in every storyline, and the women bonding over nikki killing JT stays in the negative. These have been the leading storylines of late and viewers aren't liking it. So it is wishful thinking to think its ALL b/c of Shick, there isn't one equation to a math problem.

gigglezz
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Re: Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Postby gigglezz » Fri May 18, 2018 1:57 pm

Shick is where the show goes to die. Everyone is tuning out. :lol: Cancellation here we come

User avatar
Nezy
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:56 am

Re: Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Postby Nezy » Fri May 18, 2018 2:04 pm

The way Lauren treated Michael I'm surprised he stayed with her long as he has. I loved to see Michael with Ashley now those two would be great together.[/quote]

Now that is an idea.. Michael and Ashley would sizzle!

Am loving Shick also - keep it coming. :D[/quote]

Ohhhh Michael and Ashley, I wouldn't mind seeing how that plays out. It would be nice to shake things up for Michael and Lauren in a believable way. That Sarah smythe doppelgänger storyline was terrible, and the Carmine storyline was just unbelievable for me. I could get behind a well crafted story to incorporate Ashley into Michael/Lauren's orbit.

I too am loving shick. I am only watching their scenes today, I can't watch the rest of the show. I am just not liking this paternity mess, and I am sick of this whole thing involving JT.

User avatar
Lizzytish
Posts: 7762
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Re: Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Postby Lizzytish » Fri May 18, 2018 2:06 pm

Who said nick told Sharon he still has feelings for Chelsea?

CarselSoap
Posts: 1062
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Re: Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Postby CarselSoap » Fri May 18, 2018 2:10 pm

Lizzytish wrote:Who said nick told Sharon he still has feelings for Chelsea?


Nick said it himself to Sharon right after having their first "friends with benefits" sex.


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dawn888 and 1 guest

Back to Top