Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Ms Ayers

Re: Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Postby Ms Ayers » Mon May 21, 2018 1:21 pm

YandR and Days wrote:Sorry, haven't read all the pages, has it been brought up that Shick won't last once Nick finds out that Sharon's lying, scheming and manipulating covering up JT's murder?

Will that mean he also stop speaking to his mother who pulled the trigger, his sister who knew and helped bury the body end his friendship with Phyllis whose whole IDEA this was in the first place. I don't think so. But keep hope alive :lol:

skiwoman55

Postby skiwoman55 » Mon May 21, 2018 4:50 pm

Happy that Nick and Sharon are back together.Finally.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue May 22, 2018 1:01 am

monicalewis wrote:
janetb wrote:
monicalewis wrote:Sharon is a damn fool to have anything to do with Nick after all the lies and tricks he's pulled. Nick is just like Victoria, he will put daddy before anyone and anything.

After everything Sharon has done, Nick is the idiot for wanting anything to do with her. Of course Sharon is the perpetual victim and must never be responsible for anything she does.

I totally disagree that Sharon never responsible for her misdeeds, if fact she is the only one whose past is constantly being brought up and thrown in her face. Victor pulls the same tricks over and over yet no one blames him when things happen, the idiots of GC is always shocked that is was Victor, yet again.

When did Sharon ever take responsibility for what she's done. She always plays the victim or says she's sorry so the current idiot man in her life will forgive her. Where was the guilt and remorse in saying she would never have told the truth about Christian. If she's so great why can't she be defended without a deflection to another character.

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue May 22, 2018 1:18 am

skiwoman55 wrote:Happy that Nick and Sharon are back together.Finally.

I've really enjoyed their scenes. The rest of the show is just so depressing lately, the only bright spot is Shick for me.

jenjercat

Postby jenjercat » Wed May 23, 2018 4:32 pm

YES to the only good storyline right now! Love Nick and Sharon together! Do not mess this up writers!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”