A new hunk for Dru

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
countrytaz

A new hunk for Dru

Postby countrytaz » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:57 pm

The show should bring a new georgeous guy for Dru and get her to move on. *)

y.nr

Re: A new hunk for Dru

Postby y.nr » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:59 pm

OOO! I a was thinking the same thing! Perhaps someone from her europe gigs! Someone that would make Carmen gasp for air! Someone who hangs on her every word. Dru has always had to prove herself to Neil... When she was street rough, Neil always acted like Dru was not good enough for him... that's why he was so sprung when he found out that she had the ballerina skill, he thought that was classy, ole snob!
He treated her like she wasn't good enough, always lusting after her sister.. he was always critical,& judgemental... that's why she is the way she is (Psych 101 says, people usually become a product of their environment!) That would fix his wagon good! Especially if he makes up his mind to go after Carmen, and ends up losing her to Jack, or Carmen's past. (She probably has a husband, or two in her closet!)

classact!

Postby classact! » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:45 pm

I agree so strongly!!! Hmmmmmm maybe that fine-a$$ Mr. James that just appeared out of the heavens and landed in her office the other day. If that's not eye candy, i dont know what is. He was soft spoken with a DEEEEP rich voice, chocolate eye-candy features, smart, successful and Damn. I need to stop!!!!! *)

RAISIN

Postby RAISIN » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:55 am

Mr. Edward James fit the bill. BRING HIM..............

AmyTee

Postby AmyTee » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:33 pm

Quote y.nr: OOO! I a was thinking the same thing! Perhaps someone from her europe gigs! Someone that would make Carmen gasp for air! Someone who hangs on her every word. Dru has always had to prove herself to Neil... When she was street rough, Neil always acted like Dru was not good enough for him... that's why he was so sprung when he found out that she had the ballerina skill, he thought that was classy, ole snob!
He treated her like she wasn't good enough, always lusting after her sister.. he was always critical,& judgemental... that's why she is the way she is (Psych 101 says, people usually become a product of their environment!) That would fix his wagon good! Especially if he makes up his mind to go after Carmen, and ends up losing her to Jack, or Carmen's past. (She probably has a husband, or two in her closet!)
I have a strange feeling Carmen may actually be in on this....maybe a way to get Dru out of her hair(by the way,did Marisa get a hair cut?I THINK THE ACTRESS IS GORGEOUS-has done some modeling b-4,I have read...I liked it better before....)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”