Victor & Nikki's "Agreement"

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
drewxjacobs

Victor & Nikki's "Agreement"

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:29 pm

I think this open marriage Victor & Nikki claim to have is such a joke. First of all, there is no room for jealousy and Nikki is clearly jealous of Helen. It wasn't that long ago she was pushing Ashley toward Victor (which made no sense) but now she is pulling that haughty act with Victor's mistress and reminding her SHE will always be the love of Victor's life. Victor, on the other hand wants to know who it is Nikki is keeping company with and I don't think he is going to let that go. He's much too possessive to be in an "agreement" with Nikki.

What is really quite unimaginable is Victor inviting his lady friend to (A) take him home from the hospital & (B) inviting her to stay for dinner. I have never had an open marriage but I would think it blurs the lines when you start entertaining your respective lovers in the home you share with your partner. Unless of course, they are about to enter the menage a trois arena. Oh, please, no. This also throws "discretion" out the window.

At any rate, is this just an elaborate ruse to bring Victor & Nikki back to one another? None of it makes sense & it seems like that could have been accomplished with Victor's near death experience. I, for one, will be glad when this is all over.

janetb

Re: Victor & Nikki's "Agreement"

Postby janetb » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:40 am

Does Nikki think an open marriage means she can be with someone else and Victor can't. If they both agreed to this arrangement then no one is cheating so why does she bring up "revenge " sex with Arturo. They should set some rules as to whether new partners are allowed at the ranch for dinner but I don't see why she has any right to be upset that Victor's lady friend picked him up at the hospital. Victor is using her because she works at Jabot but that has nothing to do with Nikki. If Nikki wants to be Mrs. Victor Newman and refer to herself as the love of his life, then cut the crap. Have a committed marriage or get a divorce.

Barbyboo

Re: Victor & Nikki's "Agreement"

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:08 am

OH geez check victor out u...sick frail a she'll of a man ....check out Nikki arrogant loves the Newman name but she's a fruit loop...if they live seperate lives who cares ...as characters they are one trick ponies Victor a thug daddy and Nikki a mature gal hangs in a bar but drinks soda now that Vic's mending she's CEO is anybody really buying she can handle the job ..I can't believe she was a executive gawd I missed that..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”