TGVN should be in a rehab center

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
indyfan51

TGVN should be in a rehab center

Postby indyfan51 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:38 am

So far, no mention of home healthcare. Somebody has to lift him in and out of that wheelchair and bed and on and off toilet. In fact, he really needs around the clock care. He can sure afford it.

NJ SOAP LADY

Re: TGVN should be in a rehab center

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:06 am

indyfan51 wrote:So far, no mention of home healthcare. Somebody has to lift him in and out of that wheelchair and bed and on and off toilet. In fact, he really needs around the clock care. He can sure afford it.

Plus either a bedroom on the main floor, or an elevator in the house
Stupid writers. Some realism needed for this.

1gypsy soul

Postby 1gypsy soul » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:14 am

I have been around a lot of stroke victims and not even with a Palsy stroke do they play an intricate game of chess. Some may have walking /speaking with more ease than a regular stroke. I just shake my head and say "Yeah , whatever" no realism put into action.They may do it half arsed but still we the viewers are mostly not that gullible. I will however give EB kudos for the portrayal .

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:18 am

I completely agree with the rehab centre or at least have and show 24/7 nurses monitoring him! I know TGVN is supposed to be all powerful but this is just ridiculous...

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:29 pm

indyfan51 wrote:So far, no mention of home healthcare. Somebody has to lift him in and out of that wheelchair and bed and on and off toilet. In fact, he really needs around the clock care. He can sure afford it.

He did say yesterday that he is going to have a 'doctor' present-- BUT nothing about rehab.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:35 pm

TGVN - hovering near death one day, entertaining his mistress & wife the next. Yea, this show makes loads of sense... said nobody ever. Victor's scenes in the hospital had been so riveting & now? We are back to same thing, different day. Each day, kicking the hokey factor up a notch.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”