Lilyand Cane @ Chancellor Park

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mayre

Lilyand Cane @ Chancellor Park

Postby mayre » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:45 pm

There has been so much chatter about JT having been buried alive and predictions that he will dig himself out- I just knew it was going to happen while Lily and Cane were having their little visit there on the park bench-- I started laughing @ what that scene would be like--

BobbiSox

Re: Lilyand Cane @ Chancellor Park

Postby BobbiSox » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:03 am

mayre wrote:There has been so much chatter about JT having been buried alive and predictions that he will dig himself out- I just knew it was going to happen while Lily and Cane were having their little visit there on the park bench-- I started laughing @ what that scene would be like--

If that's going to happen, they should have saved that s/l scene for Halloween. I don't want to see anyone come crawling out of a grave! Anyhow, how would he be breathing all this time? Who can breathe in dirt? :lol:

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:27 pm

It would have made a great scene- to have those two so casually babbling over each other and to suddenly have JT come digging himself out of the grave--LOL

I, for one, do think he is dead-if he was not dead from Nikki conking him with the poker- the way he was banged around while they were trying to hide him surely took away whatever breath he had left-

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:30 pm

The only thing I kept thinking about that scene is why isn't anyone ever at home with that poor baby? I guess the nanny is 24/7. :cry:

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:36 pm

drewxjacobs wrote:The only thing I kept thinking about that scene is why isn't anyone ever at home with that poor baby? I guess the nanny is 24/7. :cry:

i know-- we never even hear about him anymore):

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:11 pm

Of course Lily and Cane would be there......on the park bench.....chattering in self admiration of one another.

Where in the world are Michael and Lauren? I've seen Lauren on a couple of times lately....but, I miss Michael and Lauren on as a couple.

I'm 3 episodes behind right now.

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:39 pm

Lifetime Viewer wrote:Of course Lily and Cane would be there......on the park bench.....chattering in self admiration of one another.

Where in the world are Michael and Lauren? I've seen Lauren on a couple of times lately....but, I miss Michael and Lauren on as a couple.

I'm 3 episodes behind right now.

Haven't seen Michael in a long while-- Lauren was on a few days ago- during the special board meeting-

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:48 pm

BobbiSox wrote:
mayre wrote:There has been so much chatter about JT having been buried alive and predictions that he will dig himself out- I just knew it was going to happen while Lily and Cane were having their little visit there on the park bench-- I started laughing @ what that scene would be like--

If that's going to happen, they should have saved that s/l scene for Halloween. I don't want to see anyone come crawling out of a grave! Anyhow, how would he be breathing all this time? Who can breathe in dirt? :lol:

People live after being buried alive all of the time (or at least sometimes). People in avalanches, earthquakes, mudslides. Besides, they only threw a couple shovelfuls on him. :lol:

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:49 pm

mayre wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:The only thing I kept thinking about that scene is why isn't anyone ever at home with that poor baby? I guess the nanny is 24/7. :cry:

i know-- we never even hear about him anymore):

The way they treat that poor baby is one of the bigger reasons I dislike them.

Rfan

Postby Rfan » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:01 pm

All the great concern for Sam how nice due to the fact there were wishing for death for the Ashby twins from before the eggs were implanted through the conception, through their time in the womb and after birth. I guess there must be something different about little Sam.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”