Phyllis as leader of the murder club

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janesBydiction

Re: Phyllis as leader of the murder club

Postby janesBydiction » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Megs9786 wrote:
janesBydiction wrote:She's an alpha female and a natural born leader. I'm not surprised she took the reins and got the rest of those women in formation! :lol:

I would not go that far shes a alpha criminal yes. But a leader NO leaders want people to do better not follow Psychopaths down a criminal path.

Leaders simply lead. Nothing more nothing less. The effectiveness of their leadership is based on their ability to lead the group to the desired end goal. So far Phyllis has successfully done just that.

Now the women who are following her are a different story. Nikki and Victoria are sane, but Sharon is mentally unstable and can't hold water, so a total wildcard. Victoria is going through the bereavement process, so she may slip up.

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:51 pm

GGC7 wrote:Seems to me that Phyliss, Nicki and even Sharon have been down this murder path before. Nicki lot more then the rest. But this is Victoria's first time. And her quilt will be the downfall of the murder club.

Who did Sharon murder?

GGC7

Postby GGC7 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:02 pm

cinderella2 wrote:
GGC7 wrote:Seems to me that Phyliss, Nicki and even Sharon have been down this murder path before. Nicki lot more then the rest. But this is Victoria's first time. And her quilt will be the downfall of the murder club.

Who did Sharon murder?

Cannot remember details, but she ,I believe kill a man who attacked her . Does anyone else remember this???

GGC7

Postby GGC7 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:08 pm

GGC7 wrote:
cinderella2 wrote:

Who did Sharon murder?

Cannot remember details, but she ,I believe kill a man who attacked her . Does anyone else remember this???

Looked it up. Sharon was threatened and rape by Cameron Kirsten. She thought she killed him in defense. Larry Warton helped her cover up the body. But Cameron was not died. He came back and terrorized her.

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:54 pm

janesBydiction wrote:
Megs9786 wrote:
janesBydiction wrote:She's an alpha female and a natural born leader. I'm not surprised she took the reins and got the rest of those women in formation! :lol:

I would not go that far shes a alpha criminal yes. But a leader NO leaders want people to do better not follow Psychopaths down a criminal path.

Leaders simply lead. Nothing more nothing less. The effectiveness of their leadership is based on their ability to lead the group to the desired end goal. So far Phyllis has successfully done just that.

Now the women who are following her are a different story. Nikki and Victoria are sane, but Sharon is mentally unstable and can't hold water, so a total wildcard. Victoria is going through the bereavement process, so she may slip up.

Are you sure its Sharon that is unstable????? Because I watched a man get hit in the head Sharon wanted to call the police but Phyllis went into hide the body at all cost mode! :shock: To me its Phyllis that is unstable and back to being a bully. I just wish Sharon would have shot her down and called any way .

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:06 pm

cinderella2 wrote:

Who did Sharon murder?

She did not murder anyone! :D

loveyourself

Postby loveyourself » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:22 pm

. She is Queen , QUEEN P.lol.

GGC7

Postby GGC7 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:25 pm

Megs9786 wrote:
cinderella2 wrote:

Who did Sharon murder?

She did not murder anyone! :D

She did think she murdered a man name Cameron who beat and raped her. Larry Warton got rid of body. But Cameron was not died. He came back to terrorize her.

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:57 pm

Who did Sharon murder?[/quote]

She did not murder anyone! :D[/quote]
She did think she murdered a man name Cameron who beat and raped her. Larry Warton got rid of body. But Cameron was not died. He came back to terrorize her.[/quote]

She never murdered any one that is something that is thought out and planned like when Phyllis rented a car and tried to kill Christeen. Sharon was defending herself from someone trying to rape her that is self defense . Sharon did hit him in the head but she did not kill him . So no she did not murder attempt murder or kill anyone.

gigglezz

Postby gigglezz » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:05 pm

Sharon is a killer. We all know this right?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”