I’m sorry but MS’s Phyllis would never have been written this stupid!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Dkingz1130

I’m sorry but MS’s Phyllis would never have been written this stupid!

Postby Dkingz1130 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:12 am

I love GT as Phyllis but the way they are writing her is pretty dumb!

valleycliffe

Re: I’m sorry but MS’s Phyllis would never have been written this stupid!

Postby valleycliffe » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:32 am

nah, i think even if ms were still in the role, the writing would be the same...

only with ms in the role, there would be alot more jazz hands, eye rolling and mugging...

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:22 am

yes, she would have and was.....Phyllis has always been doing stupid things..it was MS's Phyllis who rolled poor ole Dr Tim up in a carpet and put him in a garbage bin or something crazy...Phyllis has never been the sharpest tool in the shed, doesn't matter who the actress is..

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:25 pm

rediculous wrote:yes, she would have and was.....Phyllis has always been doing stupid things..it was MS's Phyllis who rolled poor ole Dr Tim up in a carpet and put him in a garbage bin or something crazy...Phyllis has never been the sharpest tool in the shed, doesn't matter who the actress is..

Yep she was never a genius that's for sure :lol: A smart women would never have hopped up on a filthy dumpster to have sex with a guy who framed her son for murder. :lol:

Ms Ayers

Postby Ms Ayers » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:32 pm

rediculous wrote:yes, she would have and was.....Phyllis has always been doing stupid things..it was MS's Phyllis who rolled poor ole Dr Tim up in a carpet and put him in a garbage bin or something crazy...Phyllis has never been the sharpest tool in the shed, doesn't matter who the actress is..

LMAO so very true.

Ms Ayers

Postby Ms Ayers » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Megs9786 wrote:

Yep she was never a genius that's for sure :lol: A smart women would never have hopped up on a filthy dumpster to have sex with a guy who framed her son for murder. :lol:

Ya'll have my stomach in knots :lol:

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:36 pm

Ms Ayers wrote:
Megs9786 wrote:

Ya'll have my stomach in knots :lol:

:lol:

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:42 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:I love GT as Phyllis but the way they are writing her is pretty dumb!

I'm sorry but MS's Phyllis did exactly the same thing she talked Kevin into helping her get rid of a man's body who died in her apt. So yes MS's Phyllis was that dumb.

coco28

Postby coco28 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:05 am

Dkingz1130 wrote:I love GT as Phyllis but the way they are writing her is pretty dumb!

Yes she would have been written the same way. Lol MSs phyllis did a million stupid things.

Gigikins

Postby Gigikins » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:54 am

Oh goody. Another bash Phyllis, and even more so MS basing thread. Yawn.

You all just miss MS and her entertaining larger than life amazing ways. Right? :mrgreen:

Phyllis is clearly the smartest one in the room trying to protect everyone even though she has the least to lose.

But please...bash on..... :lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”