STOP WITH THE LILY AND CANE...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Johnlives

STOP WITH THE LILY AND CANE...

Postby Johnlives » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:51 pm

LOVE FEST!! REALLY, AN ENTIRE HALF OF THE SHOW TODAY DEVOTED TO THESE IDIOTS??! WTF - sick of these people. :x

shuby

Re: STOP WITH THE LILY AND CANE...

Postby shuby » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Loved the flashbacks of Lily and Cane Lily was adorable back then and Cane so handsome

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:39 pm

Johnlives wrote:LOVE FEST!! REALLY, AN ENTIRE HALF OF THE SHOW TODAY DEVOTED TO THESE IDIOTS??! WTF - sick of these people. :x

Todays epi was soooooooooooooooooo boring :roll:

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:49 pm

Damn aren't there enough hate Lily and Cane threads. We get it, you hate them. How many threads do we need about the same topic? You are actually creating more attention to the couple. People hate Phyllis and Billy, Chelsea and Nick but there aren't fifty threads about it. It is easy to just skip their scenes rather than the continuous whining and making the board an unpleasant place to post.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:53 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:Damn aren't there enough hate Lily and Cane threads. We get it, you hate them. How many threads do we need about the same topic? You are actually creating more attention to the couple. People hate Phyllis and Billy, Chelsea and Nick but there aren't fifty threads about it. It is easy to just skip their scenes rather than the continuous whining and making the board an unpleasant place to post.

Lane has less threads than Messa at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't tell which is more hated.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:36 am

GreenBubbles wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote:Damn aren't there enough hate Lily and Cane threads. We get it, you hate them. How many threads do we need about the same topic? You are actually creating more attention to the couple. People hate Phyllis and Billy, Chelsea and Nick but there aren't fifty threads about it. It is easy to just skip their scenes rather than the continuous whining and making the board an unpleasant place to post.

Lane has less threads than Messa at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't tell which is more hated.

It seems most of the Messa threads are not about hating them, although a lot of people hate Tessa. I skip most of those so I could be wrong. The ones I've skimmed over are mostly about salivating over an intimate relationship between Mariah and Tessa.

donna allen

Postby donna allen » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:57 am

Philly or Chick did not dominate the ENTIRE show on Thursday. For some who happen to watch live, Lane made the show torture.

Please notice I said "some" not all. I realize Lane has fans, I am just not one of them. :cry:

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:08 am

Johnlives wrote:LOVE FEST!! REALLY, AN ENTIRE HALF OF THE SHOW TODAY DEVOTED TO THESE IDIOTS??! WTF - sick of these people. :x

I always loved Lilly and Cane....

But its time for them to PART WAYS!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”