BIG SPOILER: Tessa/Mariah

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
georgygirl222

Re: BIG SPOILER: Tessa/Mariah

Postby georgygirl222 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:56 pm

Arckangel wrote:In today's Canadian show, Devon cut a deal w/ Hillary so Tessa performs her forthcoming single live on her show—no interview. Tessa had no choice but agree. Once at the studio, she sat down w/ Mariah but wouldn't tell her much anything for Hillary's introduction. Tessa then stupidly decided to drop Mariah's journal on the floor... Doing so at Crimson Lights (while wearing a disguise) would have made more sense.

Mariah picked it and obviously thought it was odd. Once Tessa started performing, Mariah realized Tessa had definitely stolen her journal and use her words! Tessa was still performing when Mariah interrupted her calling her a witch and exposing her for what she did. OMG!!! What a shocker!

Though Tessa should not have done that, I felt terrible for her; I could feel all the embarrassment. Mariah should have contained herself and confronted her *after* the show had aired. Then, they would have worked things out, but exposing her like this may very well have destroyed Tessa Porter's career, and it's definitely over between her and Mariah. I love Tessa, her portrayer Cait Fairbanks, and I do not want to see them go!

I'm glad Mariah exposed her on (supposedly) national tv. Tessa is a filthy cheat, liar and thief and she needed to be exposed to the world...her career is now finished...and she deserved it. :twisted:

PurrrrrrrKitty

Postby PurrrrrrrKitty » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:23 pm

WaveJumper wrote:Good bye and good riddance to Tessa.

I totally agree.. I know all soaps try out characters and some work and some don't.. Tessa DID NOT WORK.. NEITHER DID NOT SCOTT.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:52 pm

georgygirl222 wrote:
Arckangel wrote:In today's Canadian show, Devon cut a deal w/ Hillary so Tessa performs her forthcoming single live on her show—no interview. Tessa had no choice but agree. Once at the studio, she sat down w/ Mariah but wouldn't tell her much anything for Hillary's introduction. Tessa then stupidly decided to drop Mariah's journal on the floor... Doing so at Crimson Lights (while wearing a disguise) would have made more sense.

Mariah picked it and obviously thought it was odd. Once Tessa started performing, Mariah realized Tessa had definitely stolen her journal and use her words! Tessa was still performing when Mariah interrupted her calling her a witch and exposing her for what she did. OMG!!! What a shocker!

Though Tessa should not have done that, I felt terrible for her; I could feel all the embarrassment. Mariah should have contained herself and confronted her *after* the show had aired. Then, they would have worked things out, but exposing her like this may very well have destroyed Tessa Porter's career, and it's definitely over between her and Mariah. I love Tessa, her portrayer Cait Fairbanks, and I do not want to see them go!

I'm glad Mariah exposed her on (supposedly) national tv. Tessa is a filthy cheat, liar and thief and she needed to be exposed to the world...her career is now finished...and she deserved it. :twisted:

Does this mean the weirdo will be gone forever and we no longer have to suffer through her singing. Please say yes!

georgygirl222

Postby georgygirl222 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:55 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:
georgygirl222 wrote:

Does this mean the weirdo will be gone forever and we no longer have to suffer through her singing. Please say yes!

She sings a bit on Friday US. I couldn't help but think all her songs sound alike...to me what she sang isn't a new hit song, it's the same as the other.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:51 pm

Arckangel wrote:EDIT: Mariah called Tessa a b****, not a witch (stupid censorship).

"Once Tessa started performing, Mariah realized Tessa had definitely stolen her journal and used her words!"

Oooooo I wonder if Hilary will bring back the real Hilary Hour and not the feel good stuff? :lol:

bridel

Postby bridel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:08 am

i think tessa got just what she deserved. she is a lying and thiefing piece of work. hope she leaves town now for good, so sick of looking at her and her black wardrobe all the time

Return to “The Young and the Restless”