How long until Hillary,..

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KateKate

How long until Hillary,..

Postby KateKate » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:26 pm

How long until Hillary gets Devon drunk and gets pregnant? She's over at her office now checking her cycle :roll:

GreenBubbles

Re: How long until Hillary,..

Postby GreenBubbles » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:55 pm

KateKate wrote:How long until Hillary gets Devon drunk and gets pregnant? She's over at her office now checking her cycle :roll:

She doesn't need to, Devon wants her sooooooooooooooo bad. :D Hes wanted her even when he was with Mariah.

georgygirl222

Postby georgygirl222 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:25 am

GreenBubbles wrote:
KateKate wrote:How long until Hillary gets Devon drunk and gets pregnant? She's over at her office now checking her cycle :roll:

She doesn't need to, Devon wants her sooooooooooooooo bad. :D Hes wanted her even when he was with Mariah.

I don't care who she gets drunk to do it, just so long as it's not Cane. :lol:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:06 am

Devons kinda mopey ............Why not a sperm bank...I was starting to like Hillary minus scheming gal thing...I liked her with the baby...her and cane would've been a dynamic duo....cane ain't my fav but he is a good dad ....can't Hillary be redeemed.? I hope so...

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:50 am

Barbyboo wrote:Devons kinda mopey ............Why not a sperm bank...I was starting to like Hillary minus scheming gal thing...I liked her with the baby...her and cane would've been a dynamic duo....cane ain't my fav but he is a good dad ....can't Hillary be redeemed.? I hope so...

I'd love that too and I think they're moving in that direction. I particularly liked when she went Sharon's and played Dr. Phil. I hope they don't humanize her to get us all to like her again and then drag her back down.

pjmb

Postby pjmb » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:48 pm

Barbyboo wrote:Devons kinda mopey ............Why not a sperm bank...I was starting to like Hillary minus scheming gal thing...I liked her with the baby...her and cane would've been a dynamic duo....cane ain't my fav but he is a good dad ....can't Hillary be redeemed.? I hope so...

What's wrong with having a billionaire whom you happen to love as your baby's father? I think billions trumps mopey. I don't think he would put up a fight if Hilary makes the offer, he still loves her too. He may try to avoid being with her for awhile but eventually they'll be back together. ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”