Cane and Lily Are So Cringy!! It's Like I'm Watching Teenagers In An After-School Special

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Johnlives

Re: Cane and Lily Are So Cringy!! It's Like I'm Watching Teenagers In An After-School Special

Postby Johnlives » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:08 pm

skiwoman55 wrote:Can not stand Lily and Cane’s foreplay.
Or the afterwords, either , YUCK!

GreenBubbles

Re: Cane and Lily Are So Cringy!! It's Like I'm Watching Teenagers In An After-School Special

Postby GreenBubbles » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:59 pm

mrsdpm wrote:This is so stupid. Please stop this ridiculous story line now writers!!! Their relationship was mature and good but now it's off the rails!

Your title of this post is 100 percent funny and accurate. :lol: :D

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:52 am

SaraG1000 wrote:
KateKate wrote:
smiley one wrote:So true!!! Amazing how fast we are able to view this soap when Lily and Cane come on screen I just FF, much faster to watch this show when they include scenes from WAY BACK IN THE DAY as if we care!Lazy writing, would have been better to view if writers put Cane and Lilywith others!! Just Saying!

The only interesting part is watching how much her nose has changed over the years. Just sayin'.

Her nose looks exactly the same. What are you talking about?

Um, no. Look at the scene where Cane is carrying her across the threshold and look at her profile now.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”