Stop,with the Tessa scenes!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Elle999

Stop,with the Tessa scenes!!!

Postby Elle999 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:58 pm

Good god I do not want to hear her singing or watch her compose music. Go away!

SadieM

Re: Stop,with the Tessa scenes!!!

Postby SadieM » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:00 pm

I would have chosen Tessa to leave before other characters were dropped like Juliette. I would have had Juliette leave town with the baby instead of having her killed off. Tessa should have been dropped after the Crystal plot ended. She already turned down Mariah a few times.

LoreneA

Postby LoreneA » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:26 pm

I agree. Why is Tessa still on the show. CANNOT stand her!!! FF all the way. There is just something about her, there is no screen presence at all. She is the most dull, annoying character. Sneaky and Shady to boot!!

jenjercat

Postby jenjercat » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Yessss!!! Go away Tessa! Hate Mariah and Tessa together so much! About to give up watching...tired of Fast Forwarding!

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:17 pm

Elle999 wrote:Good god I do not want to hear her singing or watch her compose music. Go away!

She can't write her own music given her sister is missing and she gave her the gun to killed Zack with under the guise of protection yet she is able to steal Mariah's personal words about the two of them and turn it into music? Sorry but she has a hit with her goth look just by writing what happened to her sister.

Does she really think that Mariah isn't going to recognize her personal thoughts when she hears the song? And what does she think Noah is going to do when he finds out that she stole the lyrics to her song and the truth about Messa comes to light. And then there is Devon being set up to be sued for theft. What kind of career does she expect to have after all that hits a sour note. Perhaps she will be written out by leaving town.

Or she and Mariah will have a heated debate and end up in bed.

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:25 pm

I liked Tessa at first, but now she just gets on my nerves. She can leave anytime and I wouldn't be sad.

dyngbat42

Postby dyngbat42 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:28 pm

There is no reason for the Tessa character to stay in GC. Why can't Noah be paired with a bright young woman he could really fall for??? Tessa is a total drag (no disrespect to the actress).

cattyput

Postby cattyput » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:56 pm

I totally agree with you Lifetime Viewer. I stopped watching before when all I was doing was fast-forwarding scenes I couldn't stand to watch, and will do it again if I have to. Hope the writers see this thread and others like it... and seriously consider what we fans think.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:34 pm

I ff all nutty Sharon Tessa and the sister storyline boreing ...I don't know if I will ever like Mariha she's down right rude nasty and Debbie downer.....Tess if gay is after Noah's Newman bucks..Mariah should hit a gay bar and get laid and get rid of her flunk..

Lexi54

Postby Lexi54 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:52 pm

Elle999 wrote:Good god I do not want to hear her singing or watch her compose music. Go away!

Me either. She needs to ride off into the sunset...forever

Return to “The Young and the Restless”