Stop,with the Tessa scenes!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
shebaluv

Re: Stop,with the Tessa scenes!!!

Postby shebaluv » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:59 pm

I guess I'm in the minority on this character - I like her, she can sing and act, and if they are heading to a relationship between Tessa and Mariah then that will add some depth and diversity to the show.

Edited. No need to attack other board members.
ADMIN

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:13 pm

Elle999 wrote:Good god I do not want to hear her singing or watch her compose music. Go away!

This post gave me the best laugh of the day. My sentiments exactly. She's freaky and creepy. I want her gone---forever. At this point, I don't care if she takes sad sack Mariah with her.

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:05 pm

shebaluv wrote:I guess I'm in the minority on this character - I like her, she can sing and act, and if they are heading to a relationship between Tessa and Mariah then that will add some depth and diversity to the show. I hope the producers don't cave in to the the anti-LGBT people on this board. And before you start huffing and puffing at this last sentence, read your posts.

I think it is possible the character of Tessa is disliked because of the character and her lying, stealing, self absorption and and her dreary persona... Most posters thought that if Tessa and Crystal had been the "couple" that would have been a good story with Tessa trying to find her lover that had been kidnapped by the nasty Zack! I truly do not think there is an anti LGBT sentiment in this board!

Jamie C.

Postby Jamie C. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:14 pm

ANorris wrote:
shebaluv wrote:I guess I'm in the minority on this character - I like her, she can sing and act, and if they are heading to a relationship between Tessa and Mariah then that will add some depth and diversity to the show. I hope the producers don't cave in to the the anti-LGBT people on this board. And before you start huffing and puffing at this last sentence, read your posts.

I think it is possible the character of Tessa is disliked because of the character and her lying, stealing, self absorption and and her dreary persona... Most posters thought that if Tessa and Crystal had been the "couple" that would have been a good story with Tessa trying to find her lover that had been kidnapped by the nasty Zack! I truly do not think there is an anti LGBT sentiment in this board!

I do realize that Tessa is not very popular. I am not very fond of her myself. Posters that I respond to are ones who straight out calling lesbian relationship "disgusting."

Jamie C.

Postby Jamie C. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:19 pm

cattyput wrote:I totally agree with you Lifetime Viewer. I stopped watching before when all I was doing was fast-forwarding scenes I couldn't stand to watch, and will do it again if I have to. Hope the writers see this thread and others like it... and seriously consider what we fans think.

There is no such thing as "what we fans think." Not everyone thinks alike. For example, there are people who are open-minded and accepting of loving gay relationships. Some of them watch this show and would appreciate seeing more that they can relate to.

cattyput

Postby cattyput » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:29 pm

Jamie C. wrote:
cattyput wrote:I totally agree with you Lifetime Viewer. I stopped watching before when all I was doing was fast-forwarding scenes I couldn't stand to watch, and will do it again if I have to. Hope the writers see this thread and others like it... and seriously consider what we fans think.

There is no such thing as "what we fans think." Not everyone thinks alike. For example, there are people who are open-minded and accepting of loving gay relationships. Some of them watch this show and would appreciate seeing more that they can relate to.

Fair enough, I see your point.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:32 pm

Elle999 wrote:Good god I do not want to hear her singing or watch her compose music. Go away!

I hate the singing always have always will. I don't want to hear any of them doing it. Tessas voice grates my nerves and it did even when I shipped Messa. I was like Mariah kiss that girl so she won't sing :lol:

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:53 pm

Lexi54 wrote:

Me either. She needs to ride off into the sunset...forever

After today, she will probably have to leave town. She won't have a place to live after Noah finds out she stabbed his sister in the back. Devon will dump her from the recording company and Nikki won't take her back, so there's nothing left for her in GC. She should find Crystal who collected a large chunk of change and live off her reward.

Lexi54

Postby Lexi54 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:24 am

SaraG1000 wrote:
Lexi54 wrote:

Me either. She needs to ride off into the sunset...forever

After today, she will probably have to leave town. She won't have a place to live after Noah finds out she stabbed his sister in the back. Devon will dump her from the recording company and Nikki won't take her back, so there's nothing left for her in GC. She should find Crystal who collected a large chunk of change and live off her reward.

Works for me. I hope you are right and she doesn't worm out of this one.

LoreneA

Postby LoreneA » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:48 am

I don't think Tessa is going anywhere. How ridiculous that Noah and Devon believe Tess's lies over Mariah telling the truth. It is not so much about the gay SL but has everything to do with the fact that Tessa is just a character that most of the views can't stand. I couldn't stand the Tessa character from day one!!! The ONLY reason this character wasn't killed/ sent off with the rest of the sex ring gang is because she was brought on for the gay SL with Mariah. Pairing Mariah with Tessa has brought her once spunky character to a downer character who will forgive Tessa. Why do all of these other characters keep trusting Tessa ???? They really know nothing about her past. She has lied, stolen and been shady from day one. There is nothing charming about Tessa, nothing likable. She comes across as shady and annoying. Once Mariah and Tessa hook up , then what??? If Tessa is going to be famous she is going to have to go out tour at some point. My hope is permanently!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”