Hilary & the baby

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KANSAN

Hilary & the baby

Postby KANSAN » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Did Esther give Hilary permission to take the baby out of the house?! She must have left immediately after Esther did. Did she just happen to have an infant seat in her car? wth!

NJ SOAP LADY

Re: Hilary & the baby

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:43 pm

KANSAN wrote:Did Esther give Hilary permission to take the baby out of the house?! She must have left immediately after Esther did. Did she just happen to have an infant seat in her car? wth!

So funny I just said same thing under hillary wants thread. How would she have a car seat. Why take someone who is a preemie who has problem with immune system to a public place. ....she could have gone into kitchen at Chancellor for coffee

KANSAN

Postby KANSAN » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:47 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:
KANSAN wrote:Did Esther give Hilary permission to take the baby out of the house?! She must have left immediately after Esther did. Did she just happen to have an infant seat in her car? wth!

So funny I just said same thing under hillary wants thread. How would she have a car seat. Why take someone who is a preemie who has problem with immune system to a public place. ....she could have gone into kitchen at Chancellor for coffee

I guess she was trying to play 'mommy' Still, as you say - the baby has immune problems and doesn't need to be out in the weather :x That scene just didn't make any sense to me at all.

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:56 pm

I don't get how all of a sudden Hilary is so into baby SAM. That story line came out of thin air. :roll:

Rfan

Postby Rfan » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:20 pm

It proves Hilary should not have a baby she just proved she is not mother material.

LoreneA

Postby LoreneA » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:46 pm

I love Hillary with baby Sam. She has also been a very good friend to Cane. I hope Lily can put their past differences aside. I am loving the way Hillary is being written now. The actress is beautiful and very good.

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:47 pm

So silly the writing .....for us not to notice would make us all clueless.....I guess they are gearing us up for a Hillary pregnancy.

Rfan

Postby Rfan » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:37 pm

LoreneA wrote:I love Hillary with baby Sam. She has also been a very good friend to Cane. I hope Lily can put their past differences aside. I am loving the way Hillary is being written now. The actress is beautiful and very good.

Which one of the many differences do you hope Lily can put aside the fact Hilary tried to kill her husband or the fact Hilary made up a lie of sexual harassment all be cause she hated Lily and still does. There are many more too many to list.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:30 pm

I look at it this way....she dresses like a hooker at least she may dress better....I kinda like Hillary with the baby I would have liked cane and her as I can't stomach lily.....and I never liked her with Devon he's a slug and way too short for Hillary plus she's gorgeous bad pairing ..

suzziy

Postby suzziy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:24 pm

Hillary took Sam out of the house and is on her way back to the Chancelor mansion to bring Sam back. I'm thinking that Hillary gets into an accident and Sam is severely injured and winds up dying. It's too ridiculous that Hillary agrees to watch Sam and then decides she needs to go to the coffee house. Either Hillary gets into an accident and has to have surgery and can't have kids or Sam dies.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”