Hilary & the baby

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
effers

Re: Hilary & the baby

Postby effers » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:26 pm

LoreneA wrote:I love Hillary with baby Sam. She has also been a very good friend to Cane. I hope Lily can put their past differences aside. I am loving the way Hillary is being written now. The actress is beautiful and very good.

I adore the actress.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:13 pm

suzziy wrote:Hillary took Sam out of the house and is on her way back to the Chancelor mansion to bring Sam back. I'm thinking that Hillary gets into an accident and Sam is severely injured and winds up dying. It's too ridiculous that Hillary agrees to watch Sam and then decides she needs to go to the coffee house. Either Hillary gets into an accident and has to have surgery and can't have kids or Sam dies.

I think you are right about the possibility of an accident. Either something will happen to Sam or Hilary. I hope they don't kill off the baby. Y & R loves to get rid of the kids and replay the sadness forever. Just like they did with the constant clips and stories about Cassie and Delia. I'm not in favor of Hilary not being able to have kids but I would rather have something happen to her than the baby.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:19 pm

It is unrealistic to believe a woman who does not have children or experience with infants (as far as we know) would take a baby that age outside on her own, especially in the winter. Even most new moms are nervous the first time getting the child situated in the car seat and driving somewhere. We worry about if the child is dressed properly, etc. Yet, Hilary was acting like she does this every day.

shuby

Postby shuby » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:50 pm

If Sam and Hillary in up in a accident maybe that's when it comes to light that's Lily baby after all cause Juliet was a snake trying hard to get cane :idea:

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:53 pm

KANSAN wrote:Did Esther give Hilary permission to take the baby out of the house?! She must have left immediately after Esther did. Did she just happen to have an infant seat in her car? wth!

No but I don't care if she did. I loved the scenes with Phyllis and I am so excited for Hil to have a baby :D

georgygirl222

Postby georgygirl222 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:31 am

KANSAN wrote:
NJ SOAP LADY wrote:
KANSAN wrote:Did Esther give Hilary permission to take the baby out of the house?! She must have left immediately after Esther did. Did she just happen to have an infant seat in her car? wth!

So funny I just said same thing under hillary wants thread. How would she have a car seat. Why take someone who is a preemie who has problem with immune system to a public place. ....she could have gone into kitchen at Chancellor for coffee

I guess she was trying to play 'mommy' Still, as you say - the baby has immune problems and doesn't need to be out in the weather :x That scene just didn't make any sense to me at all.

I hoping that it was just a plot point to have Hilary have a woman to woman chat with Phyllis about having babies. I don't want anything bad to happen to Sam on the way back, or for her to end up unable to have kids so that she steals Sam.

She still needs a good clip over the ear for taking him out of the house and scaring Esther like that. :evil:

soapwatcher16

Postby soapwatcher16 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:44 am

I was going to post a thread on this. She tells Esther that the baby's immune system is developing and she could watch the baby, but she turns around and takes the baby out to a public place. In that case, Esther could have taken him to her appointment? And I thought she walked there with the baby. I also think that scene was to have that chat with Phyllis.

georgygirl222

Postby georgygirl222 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:13 am

shuby wrote:If Sam and Hillary in up in a accident maybe that's when it comes to light that's Lily baby after all cause Juliet was a snake trying hard to get cane :idea:

The baby can't possibly be Lily's. She only had two viable eggs to be used. They were frozen waiting for her to get through the cancer and then BOTH were implanted in McKenzie. There were no extras for Juliette to have stolen.

soapwatcher16

Postby soapwatcher16 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:19 am

Well, it is a soap. They rewrite anything they wish to if it suits their needs. Like Lily's kids being older than Faith when Faith was born before them. There are so many more examples that I cant think of right now.

georgygirl222

Postby georgygirl222 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:04 am

soapwatcher16 wrote:Well, it is a soap. They rewrite anything they wish to if it suits their needs. Like Lily's kids being older than Faith when Faith was born before them. There are so many more examples that I cant think of right now.

I'm still sure that she was pregnant when she met Cane baby. She was very reluctant to have the paternity test, and she showed Cane the report, the lab didn't give him one directly. There has to be a reason why her father disowned her in life and death, and I think it's because she 'disgraced' the family by falling pregnant out of marriage.

She needed a father for the baby quickly and she chose Cane to play daddy.

She was very reluctant to have the paternity test, and she showed Cane the report, the lab didn't give him one directly. When Cane did the second blood test for the CF, the doctor said there was something different about his blood this time...nobody asked her what she meant by that. :roll: I think the blood used for the paternity test wasn't his.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”