Sam

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
reelman

Sam

Postby reelman » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:37 pm

Why is Cane forcing Lily to take care another woman's child considering Lily kids are teenagers now

georgygirl222

Re: Sam

Postby georgygirl222 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:43 pm

reelman wrote:Why is Cane forcing Lily to take care another woman's child considering Lily kids are teenagers now

Cane isn't forcing her to do anything. It is her choice and if she decides to do it, I hope she is classy about it and not throw it in Cane's face every time she gets mad at him.

What options does Cane have...put the baby in an orphanage so that Lily won't have to deal with him?

reelman

Postby reelman » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:50 pm

Forcing her by continually stalking hrt ....sometimes u hsve to move on..i guess u would be delighted to raise a child of a woman whom distroyed your family

georgygirl222

Postby georgygirl222 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:15 pm

reelman wrote:Forcing her by continually stalking hrt ....sometimes u hsve to move on..i guess u would be delighted to raise a child of a woman whom distroyed your family

If the woman was alive I wouldn't be delighted, but Sam is motherless and it just wouldn't be in me to hate the baby and not raise him...it's not the baby's fault. Plus the twins are becoming very fond of him.

If Lily didn't want Cane pursuing her, she would have carried through with the divorce and not keep sending him mixed signals. It's obvious she wants to reconcile.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:44 pm

reelman wrote:Why is Cane forcing Lily to take care another woman's child considering Lily kids are teenagers now

Lol. Cane is not doing that. There is lots of women around that raise step children. Lily will not be the first.

lindaj18

Postby lindaj18 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:48 pm

had to FF through the whole Cane/Lily revival..not a fan. But clearly, the actress playing Hilary "seemed" hoarse & full of cold. Why would they let her near a newborn? She could barely speak!

nytwhatevr

Postby nytwhatevr » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:17 pm

lindaj18 wrote:had to FF through the whole Cane/Lily revival..not a fan. But clearly, the actress playing Hilary "seemed" hoarse & full of cold. Why would they let her near a newborn? She could barely speak!

I noticed that, too. Esther's sneeze was faked. But then Hilary was talking and I thought-SHE"S the one with the cold.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:28 pm

reelman wrote:Forcing her by continually stalking hrt ....sometimes u hsve to move on..i guess u would be delighted to raise a child of a woman whom distroyed your family

I'm going with: if she were dead, I would sure do the right thing by that poor baby.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:31 pm

He wants his wife back, always has and to be with her means she has to accept his child. Age doesn't matter. Look at Michael and Lauren - Scott was a grown man well past age 21 when Lauren got pregnant and had Fen.

georgygirl222

Postby georgygirl222 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:17 pm

KateKate wrote:

I'm going with: if she were dead, I would sure do the right thing by that poor baby.

I think most mothers would accept another woman's child when it became necessary. I know I couldn't live with myself if I turned my back on a motherless baby.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”