Reed with much shorter hair!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
debrajean

Reed with much shorter hair!!!

Postby debrajean » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:44 am

I am now positive we WILL see Reed with shorter hair....if you go to CBS soaps in depth and scroll down.... there is an article with him and 2 pictures...and his hair is shorter ...he looks good....but since soaps are a month behind...I will guess we will see it within the next 2 weeks on Y & R

NJ SOAP LADY

Re: Reed with much shorter hair!!!

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:57 am

CBS soaps in depth showing an old photo of Reed. Yes hope we see a haircut on him.

debrajean

Postby debrajean » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:18 am

My bad....how do you know its old?

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:58 pm

debrajean wrote:My bad....how do you know its old?

Photos of him in Wikipedia have been there for awhile.

dyngbat42

ReeRe: Reed with much shorter hair!!!

Postby dyngbat42 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Reed and Scott are in desperate need of a good hair stylist. All those wild, oily locks are not in the least attractive. Yuck.

Arckangel

Postby Arckangel » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:43 pm

^^ I disagree. I'm annoyed by the societal pressure for men to have very short hair. A partial haircut or trim is fine, but there's no need for Reed to shave off most his hair, and it was not Victor's call. Most men (in the West) have shorter hair, so why is it such a problem if some grow it longer? In old times, it was fashionable for men to have long hair.

Trina_P

Postby Trina_P » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:25 pm

Arckangel wrote:^^ I disagree. I'm annoyed by the societal pressure for men to have very short hair. A partial haircut or trim is fine, but there's no need for Reed to shave off most his hair, and it was not Victor's call. Most men (in the West) have shorter hair, so why is it such a problem if some grow it longer? In old times, it was fashionable for men to have long hair.

I am not a fan of the longer hair on men. That being said, If they would at least keep it groomed, trimmed and styled in a flattering way I think they would both be nice looking.

ANorris

Re: ReeRe: Reed with much shorter hair!!!

Postby ANorris » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:32 pm

dyngbat42 wrote:Reed and Scott are in desperate need of a good hair stylist. All those wild, oily locks are not in the least attractive. Yuck.

Both Scott and Reed have long hair but neither of them have oily hair... Nick and Victor are the worst offenders of greasy oily hair!

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:57 pm

debrajean wrote:I am now positive we WILL see Reed with shorter hair....if you go to CBS soaps in depth and scroll down.... there is an article with him and 2 pictures...and his hair is shorter ...he looks good....but since soaps are a month behind...I will guess we will see it within the next 2 weeks on Y & R

I think I am the only one who could give a flip less about Reed or his hair :lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”