Spoiler: The Bastard Got What He Deserved

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
ceelo

Re: Spoiler: The Bastard Got What He Deserved

Postby ceelo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:22 pm

susannha wrote:I"m glad he's dead too. Good riddance.

me too..joy to the soap God...

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:34 pm

CarselSoap wrote:
takerkid wrote:
dawn888 wrote:the scene is so bad, you have to see it to believe it. :lol:

Finally saw it. It wasn't terrible. She did what anybody in her position would do. She grabbed his wrists to prevent him from sticking her with the needle, they struggled, and he wound up with the needle in his arm. It wasn't meant to be a fight scene. It was elderly woman defending herself from an attempted murder.

I didn't think the scene was that bad either, sure glad that I take the time to watch a scene as my perception of a scene is quite often different than others perception. I don't know what ppl expect, it's a soap, it's supposed to be campy and viewers are supposed to not think about "how did that happen" or "that is unrealistic".

I thought it was well- done.

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:36 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:It would have been nice if you had titled this thread: Spoiler: Graham. Rather than partially giving away the outcome.

Sara, some people just don't care, sadly.

Grammapaint

Postby Grammapaint » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:31 am

My question, once the needle goes in, don't you have to push the plunger to get the contents of the syringe into your body? Also, Graham was wearing gloves, wasn't that a red flag for the "police", instead of immediately discovering Ashley's DNA on the syringe and blaming her? OMG.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”