Spoiler: The Bastard Got What He Deserved

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
takerkid

Spoiler: The Bastard Got What He Deserved

Postby takerkid » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:22 pm

According to the Canada recap, Graham wound up with the needle in his arm when he attempted to stick Dina with it while she slept. As long she leaves the body where he drops with the needle in his arm the cops will see evidence that there was a struggle and Dina killed him in self-defense. Karma came back and bit him in the backside. Rot in hell Graham.

TigerEyes017

Re: Spoiler: The Bastard Got What He Deserved

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Great, thank you for sharing.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:08 pm

Sorry to see the actor leave but the writers were hell bent on making him the bad guy. Why I don't know. Why did they even bring him back? Just so they can say Dina really doesn't have A? I wish they could have used the actor in another story. Oh well now I am stuck seeing Victor do the same dirty things and worse yet get away with it. Oh yeah there's the ff button on my remote.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:06 pm

that was the lamest scene I have seen on young and restless in a very long time. so bad. hard to tell who was 80, graham or dina. it would have been better if dina had come up behind him and stabbed him, that fight scene was beyond stupid. these writers should be embarrassed to air that. :roll: :roll:

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:06 pm

Well I couldn't have been more wrong in another thread I said I didn't think Graham would try to kill Dina I so stand corrected. :oops: :oops:

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:12 pm

dawn888 wrote:that was the lamest scene I have seen on young and restless in a very long time. so bad. hard to tell who was 80, graham or dina. it would have been better if dina had come up behind him and stabbed him, that fight scene was beyond stupid. these writers should be embarrassed to air that. :roll: :roll:

That would have been more believable the way you said than what played out.

takerkid

Postby takerkid » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:39 pm

dawn888 wrote:that was the lamest scene I have seen on young and restless in a very long time. so bad. hard to tell who was 80, graham or dina. it would have been better if dina had come up behind him and stabbed him, that fight scene was beyond stupid. these writers should be embarrassed to air that. :roll: :roll:

She's an 80 year old woman with Alzheimer's not Xena Warrior Princess.

jellybeanexp

Postby jellybeanexp » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:39 pm

I agree! I said in another post that Graham was going to set up Ashley for Dina’s death. He made sure her fingerprints were on the syringe; but now Dina will not remember. If Graham dyes then Ashley will be charged. Well Michael your work is cut out for you. :roll:

georgygirl222

Postby georgygirl222 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:43 pm

monicalewis wrote:Sorry to see the actor leave but the writers were hell bent on making him the bad guy. Why I don't know. Why did they even bring him back? Just so they can say Dina really doesn't have A? I wish they could have used the actor in another story. Oh well now I am stuck seeing Victor do the same dirty things and worse yet get away with it. Oh yeah there's the ff button on my remote.

I'm not sure what you mean by the writers MAKING him the bad guy. He was brought onto the show as an evil piece of filth...that was his role...most viewers picked him for the creep he was from Day #1

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:21 pm

takerkid wrote:

She's an 80 year old woman with Alzheimer's not Xena Warrior Princess.

and she was laying on her back as well. this has to be one of the worst scenes I've seen on this show.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”