Devon & Vikki

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
User avatar
KateKate
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:21 am

Re: Devon & Vikki

Postby KateKate » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:38 pm

pjmb wrote:No I don't think so. It was just a friendly business talk. Besides that would make He and Neil hooking up with the same woman 3 times. I think Devon still wants Hilary.
Some people can just be friends, everyone does not have to hook up. ;)


Did Neil and Vicki ever hook up??

Brenda006
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:05 pm

Re: Devon & Vikki

Postby Brenda006 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:00 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:Don't want Devon with hillary. Devon and Victoria could be good. JT isn't there long term.


I believe Hillary will ask Devon help on her getting pregnant. She wants one now.

User avatar
Johnlives
Posts: 881
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Re: Devon & Vikki

Postby Johnlives » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:14 pm

KateKate wrote:
pjmb wrote:No I don't think so. It was just a friendly business talk. Besides that would make He and Neil hooking up with the same woman 3 times. I think Devon still wants Hilary.
Some people can just be friends, everyone does not have to hook up. ;)


Did Neil and Vicki ever hook up??


Yes, they did, briefly.

User avatar
Johnlives
Posts: 881
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Re: Devon & Vikki

Postby Johnlives » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:16 pm

Brenda006 wrote:
NJ SOAP LADY wrote:Don't want Devon with hillary. Devon and Victoria could be good. JT isn't there long term.


I believe Hillary will ask Devon help on her getting pregnant. She wants one now.


Yes, I really believe she will ask Devon. I thought of that immediately. If he says NO, I see a "stealing" of his DNA material :roll:

LovetheWinters
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:25 am

Re: Devon & Vikki

Postby LovetheWinters » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:05 pm

pjmb wrote:
Tennviewer wrote:I hope not. It was painfully boring to watch. Where did Devon get the education or skills to know so much about advertising...and he is the wisest person on the show. Ahh to be DeVon.lol


I've been watching Y&R for many years and I don't remember many of these folks going to college, most of them had on the job training I guess. I don't think he's being portrayed as the wisest person on the show but he has intellectual ability. ;)


The only ones I know for sure that graduated from college are:
Jack -- Harvard
Ashley -- not sure where
Neil -- Stanford
Adam -- Harvard
Kyle -- believe he supposedly went to Harvard too
Nick -- GCU
Devon -- GCU
Hilary -- I'm pretty sure she did abroad
Michael -- not sure where
Fen -- still in school
Scott -- abroad

LovetheWinters
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:25 am

Re: Devon & Vikki

Postby LovetheWinters » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:15 pm

I was all for Devon & Vicki tryst but never mind that. Let her continue on with JT and Devon needs to stop trippin' and get back to Hilary. Everybody in town knows he's still in love with her and he's trying to fight it. Did he learn nothing from the whole Neil debacle? There Devon was taking his time while Hillary played hard to get and Neil swooped in and demanded Hilary ackbowledge any feelings she had him and they ended up married...quit sleeping on this Devon! Go get back your woman and start makin' those babies you all planned to have just before the split!

Rfan
Posts: 3024
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:53 am

Re: Devon & Vikki

Postby Rfan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:50 pm

pjmb wrote:
Tennviewer wrote:I hope not. It was painfully boring to watch. Where did Devon get the education or skills to know so much about advertising...and he is the wisest person on the show. Ahh to be DeVon.lol


I've been watching Y&R for many years and I don't remember many of these folks going to college, most of them had on the job training I guess. I don't think he's being portrayed as the wisest person on the show but he has intellectual ability. ;)


Devon has a business degree if I am not mistaken Devon is the only one that we have ever seen in cap and gown.


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], KateKate, NJ SOAP LADY and 1 guest

Back to Top