What Is Ashleys Problem:

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
tamicakes

What Is Ashleys Problem:

Postby tamicakes » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:51 pm

I cant believe the change in ashleys attitude. I guess she forgets that she too played a part in her father going to prision. I've never really been a Gloria fan, but what Ash & Jack are doing is crazy!!!! Gloria I believe really loved john, yes shes done some stupid stuff and she'll get punished for them in good time, but Ashley knows how Jack is, she should be very weary of Jack right now, but instead she goes along with everything Jack wants. I hope gloria ends up with all of Jabot!!!!

lestress

Re: What Is Ashleys Problem:

Postby lestress » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:24 pm

Once in love with Victor
Always in love with Victor.

Need I say more?

Mandy150

Postby Mandy150 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:50 pm

Jack is a jackass! Ashley should stand up for her family and go against that jerk. I don't care what Gloria has done, no one deserves that treatment. Not waiting on her for the funeral. That is sorry!!!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:59 am

Why is it so surprising though - if she detests this woman, why would she want her in her home? Ashley has only done what she believes is right for her. She doesn't know about how Jack coerced his dad into signing all the money over to them. And, didn't you see the look on her face while she was in court, and at lunch with Jack? She didn't look proud if it, but still in shock or mourning. (shrug)I don't think Gloria deserves Jabot, but I think she does deserve to have a fair share of the money. :)

shelbyornot

Postby shelbyornot » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:39 am

Ashley' character has always turned me off. She is such a trouble maker.

baybaby_3

Postby baybaby_3 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:07 am

i like the ashley stand with her brother jack.i feel families should stick together. despite everything gloria has done her two sons still back her in her wrongs so why should ashley not stick with her brother.

Tara

Postby Tara » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:30 am

I would hope that Ashley would come clean if she really knew for sure about Jack's taking advantage of his father in his confused state of mind when he wrote the last will. I think she's a little suspicious now - we'll see where it goes.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”