Did The Designers Run Out Of Fabric???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mrsdpm

Did The Designers Run Out Of Fabric???

Postby mrsdpm » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:04 pm

What is with the awful one sleeved shirts and dresses? All the men are in suits with no skin showing but the women are barely clothed. Hopefully they don't have Lauren in something stupid like last time with her breasts exposed.

dyngbat42

Re: Did The Designers Run Out Of Fabric???

Postby dyngbat42 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:33 pm

I agree, the women are often dressed like streetwalkers! And one of them today had on a dress with cut-out shoulders, I thought they live in a very cold climate, but they dress for a day at the beach! :)

fussymary

Postby fussymary » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:13 pm

Victoria looked smashing today with an off the shoulder dress but she had a beautiful heavy coat to go over it with a big scarf. She looked super great!!

ChristiD

Postby ChristiD » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:17 pm

I wonder how many COOs of major companies would show up to work in a dress like Victoria's ? Not to mention it is the middle of December in the snow belt. Just saying, give us viewers some credit for common sense.

nytwhatevr

Postby nytwhatevr » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:47 pm

fussymary wrote:Victoria looked smashing today with an off the shoulder dress but she had a beautiful heavy coat to go over it with a big scarf. She looked super great!!

While I agree the dress was beautiful, and her hair looked neat and tidy today, the dress was not appropriate for an office. She was sitting with Nikki at breakfast time, then was in the office, but it looked like she was dressed to go out for cocktails in the evening.

georgygirl222

Postby georgygirl222 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:29 am

I knew there was a problem years ago when they started dressing the female characters in handkerchiefs. :lol: Maybe they have given too much fabric to Chelsea for her awful designs. :P

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:22 am

[quote="fussymary"]Victoria looked smashing today with an off the shoulder dress but she had a beautiful heavy coat to go over it with a big scarf. She looked super great!![/quote. Omg the dress was so ugly, it was not flattering one bit she was going to work....she looked like she forgot to put the other sleeve on....it was ugly

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:51 am

Victoria looked good as did nikki but both outfits were more cocktail dresses. Victoria was not professional dressed. And I agree they are in snow very cold area. Rather see little more dressed for climate. I was always told you dress professional you act professional

Hablas

Postby Hablas » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:09 am

ChristiD wrote:I wonder how many COOs of major companies would show up to work in a dress like Victoria's ? Not to mention it is the middle of December in the snow belt. Just saying, give us viewers some credit for common sense.

:lol: Yes !!!

Hablas

Postby Hablas » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:17 am

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:Victoria looked good as did nikki but both outfits were more cocktail dresses. Victoria was not professional dressed. And I agree they are in snow very cold area. Rather see little more dressed for climate. I was always told you dress professional you act professional

It is true that it doesn't matter if they looked good but that if it was professional and appropriate.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”