todays (12/14-thursday) show/spoilers

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
fussymary

todays (12/14-thursday) show/spoilers

Postby fussymary » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:08 pm

I put spoilers because I do not know if everyone has watched yet. Sharon pinned Scott down on the lame I love you he responded with and was ready to split with him and he told her she deserved the truth and took her home and he is in love with her no doubt. I think Abby is just sex because she is a silly twit. What he says to Sharon tells me she is his choice... Anyhow Faith told Mariah ~~ now Sharon will find out and that will be it I think. Todays show was to show us his choice is Sharon all the way but Faith saw "his error in judgement"~~~ which he was not counting on anyone finding out about...so I think he will lose Sharon and he will be the one hurting badly ....

LoreneA

Re: todays (12/14-thursday) show/spoilers

Postby LoreneA » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:16 pm

I think Sharon is pushing him and he was not ready to completely commit to her. He didn't want to hurt her. He was avoiding her at all cost because he is not ready. I think he is trying to convince himself that he wants all that and the stability of living with Sharon but deep in his heart he knows he has feelings for Abby. He thinks Sharon is the way to go because it is comfortable and easy. With Abby there is passion and the unknown. He is taking the safe choice. He certainly didn't look like a man madly in love with Sharon today. He may have finally said the words after she basically forced him into it but you could tell he just said them because that is what Sharon needed to hear.

reng

Postby reng » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:18 pm

I doubt that Sharon can give Scott biological children, if that is somethIng he decides he wants. I like him better with Abby anyway. Sharon and Nick belong together.

LoreneA

Postby LoreneA » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:23 pm

I do not think Scott really thought this through when Sharon asked him to move in with her. He has to know Sharon is to old to give him children. He was thrown off when she said she loved him, he thought they were just playing house not getting married any time soon. I love the chemistry with Scott and Abby. I would love to see Nick and Sharon bond again. Nick and Chelsea are bland together.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:30 pm

reng wrote:I doubt that Sharon can give Scott biological children, if that is somethIng he decides he wants. I like him better with Abby anyway. Sharon and Nick belong together.

Wasn't Sharon preggers last year or the year before and lost the baby? Lauren was older than Sharon and had Finn. But something tells me Sharon has moved on about having any more kids since she is in college and has a business.

kijones68

Postby kijones68 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:47 pm

monicalewis wrote:
reng wrote:I doubt that Sharon can give Scott biological children, if that is somethIng he decides he wants. I like him better with Abby anyway. Sharon and Nick belong together.

Wasn't Sharon preggers last year or the year before and lost the baby? Lauren was older than Sharon and had Finn. But something tells me Sharon has moved on about having any more kids since she is in college and has a business.

I think that if Ashley can get pregnant without a uterus then Sharon can still get pregnant.

nytwhatevr

Postby nytwhatevr » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:30 pm

kijones68 wrote:

I think that if Ashley can get pregnant without a uterus then Sharon can still get pregnant.

I don't remember Ashley having a hysterectomy. When was that?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”