Will Mariah be deemed a hypocrite for judging Scott?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
effers

Re: Will Mariah be deemed a hypocrite for judging Scott?

Postby effers » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:36 am

JaggedEdge wrote:
1gypsy soul wrote:Mariah and Tessa kissed only once and never had sex and never kissed multiple times.
Scott, on the other hand, has had kissed Abby multiple times and has had sex with and said he wanted to do it again while in a relationship with Sharon. BIG difference one would say.

It doesn't matter how many times kisses were given and sex took place. Cheating is cheating. Mariah kissed Noah's girlfriend. Mariah shared her feelings for Tessa with her in hopes Tessa would dump Noah and be with her. She's wrong and she cheated on Devon when she did those things. She needs to be neutral when it comes to Scott and his behavior.

There is a huge difference between one kiss and sex. HUGE

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:08 pm

effers wrote:

No there is a huge difference between a physical affair and an emotional one. Scott is more than capable of having sex with any woman and not want to spend the rest of his life with one. Mariah is emotionally invested in Tessa. That is more serious because she has actually broken up with Devon now and is upset that Tessa does not want to end her relationship with Noah. Scott asked Abby to be his sex-buddy, and nothing more. He's told Sharon that he wants a life with her and now, that he loves her. He and Mariah have cheated on someone so the degrees you place on cheating is not something I think about. Cheating is cheating IMO.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:18 pm

It was not as if Mariah and Tessa were sneaking around. Tessa never really got involved with Mariah, she just moved in with Noah.

effers

Postby effers » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:19 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:
effers wrote:

No there is a huge difference between a physical affair and an emotional one. Scott is more than capable of having sex with any woman and not want to spend the rest of his life with one. Mariah is emotionally invested in Tessa. That is more serious because she has actually broken up with Devon now and is upset that Tessa does not want to end her relationship with Noah. Scott asked Abby to be his sex-buddy, and nothing more. He's told Sharon that he wants a life with her and now, that he loves her. He and Mariah have cheated on someone so the degrees you place on cheating is not something I think about. Cheating is cheating IMO.

I would much prefer my husband kiss someone once than carry on a sexual affair. No comparison for me. Mariah dumped the boyfriend she didn't live with or share anything of any real seriousness. They are done. Meanwhile Scott is moving in with Sharon while getting on with Abby whenever he can. :?

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:51 pm

1gypsy soul wrote:Mariah and Tessa kissed only once and never had sex and never kissed multiple times.
Scott on the other hand has had kissed Abby multiple times and has had sex with and said he wanted to do it again while in a relationship with Sharon. BIG difference one would say.

Does Mariah know they slept together? to me it doesn't matter If she knows or not, she is a hypocrite.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:39 pm

effers wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:
effers wrote:

I would much prefer my husband kiss someone once than carry on a sexual affair. No comparison for me. Mariah dumped the boyfriend she didn't live with or share anything of any real seriousness. They are done. Meanwhile Scott is moving in with Sharon while getting on with Abby whenever he can. :?

Again, IMO both Scott and Mariah have cheated on Sharon and Devon. And I would rather my husband not kiss, have sex nor become emotionally involved with anyone outside of our marriage.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:23 pm

Mariah betrayed her brother what's worse than that? Scott is a boyfriend of Sharon's that hadn't even said he loved her but she HAD to have him so she could smother him like every other man

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:33 pm

Mariah kissing Tessa was a betrayal to Noah, there is no getting around that. It is hypocritical, but it doesn't mean she has no room to put Scott in his place b/c of it. She shouldn't let Scott get away with what he did with abby b/c of her thing with Tessa, although I have a feeling that Mariah isn't going to be quick to run to Sharon with this news. I think the writers intend on prolonging this for now, Mariah running to Sharon would be too easy.

DirtySoaps

Postby DirtySoaps » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:34 pm

Scott on the other hand has had kissed Abby multiple times and has had sex with and said he wanted to do it again while in a relationship with Sharon. BIG difference one would say.

I agree, huge difference..

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:47 pm

autie wrote:She ended things with Devon. If she moved in with him and continued doing things then maybe.. I don't think she's a hypocrite, besides that's her Mother.

My thoughts exactly.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”