Mamie Johnson Profile

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
iloveromances

Re: Mamie Johnson Profile

Postby iloveromances » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:39 pm

The last Mamie mention I can remember before this year's Christmas decorations talk is when she sent Ashley a baby gift back when Ashley thought Faith was her child. At the time, I was hoping that meant her character would return, but nope. I loved her relationship with the Abbott kids. They all adored her. I was upset though that she still spent more time with the Abbotts than she did with her own family once they brought her nieces Druscilla and Liv on. She was more involved with the Abbotts than she was with them. She wasn't cold or aloof to them, the writers just didn't write very many scenes of them together.

girl6_ca

Postby girl6_ca » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:41 pm

Miguel, MAMIE, C. Austin enhanced the status of the very wealthy families that they worked for. More importantly though, they all were positioned to be the voice of reason and morality to the likes of Victor and John, and their families. They were always more than just employees - they were wizards of wisdom

georgygirl222

Postby georgygirl222 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:39 pm

1gypsy soul wrote:I enjoyed all 3 characters mentioned in previous posts. They all had redeeming qualities and were lovable and funny and logical.

None of the three characters mentioned NEEDED redeeming qualities...they were all 'Good Guys.' :shock:

I really miss Miguel, who helped raise Nick and Victoria. Mamie who had to raise John Abbott's children when his selfish B of a wife Dina, abandoned all of the them.

Col. Austin was a very loveable character, and the only one capable of steering Victor down the right path....RIP. :cry:

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:46 pm

girl6_ca wrote:Miguel, MAMIE, C. Austin enhanced the status of the very wealthy families that they worked for. More importantly though, they all were positioned to be the voice of reason and morality to the likes of Victor and John, and their families. They were always more than just employees - they were wizards of wisdom

We still have Esther :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”