Please give me a break - Cane

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
wiseoldsoul

Re: Please give me a break - Cane

Postby wiseoldsoul » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:08 am

ANorris wrote:
InMyOpinion wrote:
WaveJumper wrote:I was thinking the same thing. He was such a fool at Brash & Sassy, couldn’t get a job after that and to get daddy get him a job from his wife Nd all of a sudden Ne is the “Buscinasx Man of the Year”. Just not believable at all! Hope he falls flat on his face.

I kinda remember Vikki blackballing him, it was even said on screen..I also remember Victoria going to his house along with her little sidekick Billy, embarrassing the man in front of his wife...Own yeah, there was that time she called him to her office and then complained to Michael that he showed up at her office, only to tell him, you're still fired. ..So yes Cane, do what you have to do.

OH, you must mean when Cane was found paying off the blackmailer - and they thought that their employee, Lily, had a right to know who blew her commercial! Victoria did not blackball him she just did not want him going to Jabot, the competition of B&S - he could have worked anywhere else...

Where was Cane going to work. Victoria blackballed Cane. He couldn't go to Jabot and he certainly would not get a job at Newman.

oathoney

Postby oathoney » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:16 pm

CANE needs to stay out of VICTORIA'S business.

GeauxTigers

Postby GeauxTigers » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:29 pm

YRfan73 wrote:
Lizzytish wrote:The only place weve seen him in the last month is at the AC bar or at the hospital.
; and we’re supposed to believe he’s made all these strides at chancellor? Yeah right. What utter baloney

Very true....he was such a jerk months ago and just like that, now he is one of the good guys. Oh brother!

Yep....that's the "Etch-A-Sketch" shake & erase kicking in again, just like it did for Sharon. The writers know they can always count on some of the viewers hating, others loving these long term characters, so they know nothing they can do will doom the show. So they write the next storyline as if the last hadn't even happened (of course that's the "Serv-Pro" jingle...lol). Another is Nick, although, they just write him as dumb, dumber, dumbest....and Hilary is mean & vindictive, then lately trying "nice & accepting"...of course Jack is her unconditional friend regardless......and Chelsea....they write her as boring and more boring....even her "past" didn't faze viewer comment much...she might as well be a potted plant.

But Cane....can't watch or listen him, sorry. I just FF very fast whatever scene he is in.

georgygirl222

Postby georgygirl222 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:20 pm

GeauxTigers wrote:
YRfan73 wrote:
Lizzytish wrote:The only place weve seen him in the last month is at the AC bar or at the hospital.
; and we’re supposed to believe he’s made all these strides at chancellor? Yeah right. What utter baloney

Very true....he was such a jerk months ago and just like that, now he is one of the good guys. Oh brother!

Yep....that's the "Etch-A-Sketch" shake & erase kicking in again, just like it did for Sharon. The writers know they can always count on some of the viewers hating, others loving these long term characters, so they know nothing they can do will doom the show. So they write the next storyline as if the last hadn't even happened (of course that's the "Serv-Pro" jingle...lol). Another is Nick, although, they just write him as dumb, dumber, dumbest....and Hilary is mean & vindictive, then lately trying "nice & accepting"...of course Jack is her unconditional friend regardless......and Chelsea....they write her as boring and more boring....even her "past" didn't faze viewer comment much...she might as well be a potted plant.

But Cane....can't watch or listen him, sorry. I just FF very fast whatever scene he is in.

If Chelsea is going to be a potted plant, can they at least make her an interesting carnivorous plant? She could gobble up some of the boring characters. :mrgreen:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”