Faith and Scott today US 12/12 SPOILER

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Johnlives

Faith and Scott today US 12/12 SPOILER

Postby Johnlives » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Faith is demonstrating that she is reluctant to be around Scott. She is behaving out of character, now not liking him.
I know the show would never "GO THERE", but if I were Mariah, I would certainly be asking her about possible 'sexual abuse' related to Scott.
I know it is awful subject and not a frivolous thing to throw around, but Sharon should be getting a clue that something is just not right. In the real world, Sharon would be oblivious to this! She only cares about her boy toy.

nytwhatevr

Re: Faith and Scott today US 12/12 SPOILER

Postby nytwhatevr » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:49 am

Johnlives wrote:Faith is demonstrating that she is reluctant to be around Scott. She is behaving out of character, now not liking him.
I know the show would never "GO THERE", but if I were Mariah, I would certainly be asking her about possible 'sexual abuse' related to Scott.
I know it is awful subject and not a frivolous thing to throw around, but Sharon should be getting a clue that something is just not right. In the real world, Sharon would be oblivious to this! She only cares about her boy toy.

That thought occurred to me, too. We know this isn't the case with Scott, and so, I wouldn't expect the writers to even go there. But, IRL---that would be where someone should go, especially when Faith kept saying it's nothing and wouldn't talk. And that Sharon moved Scott in so quickly.

Johnlives

Re: Faith and Scott today US 12/12 SPOILER

Postby Johnlives » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:52 pm

nytwhatevr wrote:
Johnlives wrote:Faith is demonstrating that she is reluctant to be around Scott. She is behaving out of character, now not liking him.

That thought occurred to me, too. We know this isn't the case with Scott, and so, I wouldn't expect the writers to even go there. But, IRL---that would be where someone should go, especially when Faith kept saying it's nothing and wouldn't talk. And that Sharon moved Scott in so quickly.

Absolutely.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”