Are they propping Sharon in ruining Scott?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
yandrfan99

Re: Are they propping Sharon in ruining Scott?

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Blue 501 wrote:
georgygirl222 wrote:Is the actor playing Scott on contract? I'm not sure if he was meant to stay a long time, and this affair with Abby is a good way to get rid of him.

But they have been successful in making me loathe him and dislike Abby even more than before. :evil:

They probably thought they were making a hot couple that most of us would like. NOT! I think Sharon still has a lot more loyal fans than Abby even if we do not always talk about it.

I can't stand Abby and all putting Scott with her did was make me hate Scott and find Abby disgusting and unable to watch at all.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:23 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:We all know Sharon did some awful things in the past, but that doesn’t justify Scott cheating on Sharon. I think the writers are trying to make fans feel sorry for Sharon because she’s a fan favorite but her character has been ruined.

If Sharon is ruined because of her past so is Phyllis, Billy, Victor, Chelsea and the list goes on and on and on. If they are propping anyone it is Abby she has been useless in every s/l they have given her and this one isn't going to change that.

fussymary

Postby fussymary » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:26 pm

yandrfan99 wrote:
If Sharon is ruined because of her past so is Phyllis, Billy, Victor, Chelsea and the list goes on and on and on. If they are propping anyone it is Abby she has been useless in every s/l they have given her and this one isn't going to change that.

No Sharon will never be ruined because she is a fan favorite longer running than any other actress on daytime. Also if Sharon is ruined by anything she has done then look out for the rest because a lot worse has been done than anything Sharon did.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:29 pm

fussymary wrote:
yandrfan99 wrote:

No Sharon will never be ruined because she is a fan favorite longer running than any other actress on daytime. Also if Sharon is ruined by anything she has done then look out for the rest because a lot worse has been done than anything Sharon did.

I agree most of them have done way worse than Sharon and IMO Sharon has paid in full unlike many others. She has lost everything at times and everyone. She spent months in prison when she wasn't even guilty while the guilty walk free. Sharon will always have many fans

fep123

Postby fep123 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:37 pm

swooosh wrote:
Keepchadam wrote:I don’t feel sorry for her. I’m hoping it brings out her bipolar otherwise I couldn’t care less.

I don't feel sorry for her either but I am ready for crazy Sharon. I've seen the bug eyes recently and she always does that when she is about to go cuckoo.

I NEVER want to see "crazy Sharon" again because "crazy Sharon" was never the real Sharon. It was what these previous writers (MAB especially) created just so they could prop the characters or pairings they either created themselves or preferred and destroyed Sharon's original characterization in the process to bring that about. I think that anyone who is so excited about Sharon reverting back to a character that was never who she was just wants to use Sharon to prop one of their own characters and wants an easy fall guy for everyone else's shortcomings. Maybe it's high time for these other GC citizens to start paying the price for their own mistakes and quit using "crazy Sharon" as a patsy for everyone else's screw-ups.

fep123

Postby fep123 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Likeyfan wrote:
bridel wrote:
Likeyfan wrote:I don't know what they want to make with Scott. I never was fond of him but I love he cheated on crazy Sharon, it's only karma. I thought Scott had potential because he was one part of a big story in the past but it was ignored and it was a huge mis skeptical. He only was brought back to give story to Sharon, the actor admitted it himself. When he was casted, he only was tested with Sharon. He has 1 heart contrat, I hope they don't renew it.

i hope they get rid of scott soon, so i don`t have to continue fast forwarding every scene he`s in. he looks like a filthy dirty bag, can``t stand him

I want him gone so well. I'd love they bring back Fen. The huge mistake of Scott was to bring back the son of a vet and to ignore his backstory. A lot of fans waited for the years his return and are disappointed because they were brought back for Sharon and Victor no matters what the Sharon fans can claim, every character coming to GC doesn't survive without a story with Sharon. If Scott leaves, he'll be another character who was paired with Sharon and she ruined and left the town. Sam Dylan Scott and I'm sure there is others

If the character Scott is ruined that is not on Sharon, it's because he is a cheating scumbag, who is not handling betraying Sharon well at all. Scott was just fine with a lot of the viewers when being paired with Sharon. We hate his guts now is because he cheated on Sharon and is still deceiving her. If anyone is destroying the Scott character it's Abby, who he cheated on Sharon with, and whose other previous pairings tanked because she has chemistry with no one.

rumplestillskin

Postby rumplestillskin » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Likeyfan wrote:
rumplestillskin wrote:
Likeyfan wrote:I don't know what they want to make with Scott. I never was fond of him but I love he cheated on crazy Sharon, it's only karma. I thought Scott had potential because he was one part of a big story in the past but it was ignored and it was a huge mis skeptical. He only was brought back to give story to Sharon, the actor admitted it himself. When he was casted, he only was tested with Sharon. He has 1 heart contrat, I hope they don't renew it.

Give Sharon story . More like she gives Scott a story . If it wernt for Sharon he would not not even be a blip on the viewers radar . At least they knew not to bring him back just to be Laurens little boy toy . That would not have went over well... Most of us know how she abandoned him. At least with lead actress Sharon in the story he is a bit relivent . But i hope he is gone in a month or so after Sharon dumps him.

No, Apparently you know nothing. Lauren didn't abandon him. She made the choice to protect him. And Sharon isn't the queen of this show, the characters were on this show before her and had great stories before her. Proof, to be her son didn't help Noah. Sharon always gets the same stories, depending on a man. She didn't make Scott interesting, she turned him in a jerk. Sharon is nothing on this show without the Newmans.

Please do not insult me did i insult you? !! Lauren did abandon him the keep him safe from Sheila s/l was a big to do about nothing . She sent him off to boarding school and forgot him. And Sharon did not make Scott a jerk he was one from the start maybe because of his abandonment issues he has with his mom.

fussymary

Postby fussymary » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:02 pm

rumplestillskin wrote:

Please do not insult me did i insult you? !! Lauren did abandon him the keep him safe from Sheila s/l was a big to do about nothing . She sent him off to boarding school and forgot him. And Sharon did not make Scott a jerk he was one from the start maybe because of his abandonment issues he has with his mom.

Yeah Lauren gave Scotty the brush off as soon as the coast was clear that is very true. Sharon has been on the show for a very long time! Tracy Bregman and Michelle Stafford began the show I think in 1973, Nicki in 1979, Great vets there way longer than Sharon...Sharon began in 1994 and is still going. All of these wonderful actresses are a big part of Y and R for me and I love all of them. Sharon has gotten a good array of stories and will always be relevant on Y and R, as will Nicki, Lauren, Ashley and Tracy and Jill.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:03 pm

Scott is a bum, at least his father had an excuse and was able to tell his mother the truth without dragging it out.

Sharon has shown she can live on past Dylan which was an up, her down after the cheating may be good for ratings or it may push her to the Patty visitation room. I'm hoping that she will forgive him and take Abby down.

emmanuella

Postby emmanuella » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:47 am

I think soon Sharon will relapse. She is still very insecure about Scot and sees Abby as a threat. Nick should be found to be Christian's father with a retest. Nick should find out that Sharon knew about Christian long before. Sharon at times looks like Scot's mother and at times they dress her too young.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”