Are they propping Sharon in ruining Scott?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Blue 501

Re: Are they propping Sharon in ruining Scott?

Postby Blue 501 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:11 pm

georgygirl222 wrote:
Blue 501 wrote:
georgygirl222 wrote:Is the actor playing Scott on contract? I'm not sure if he was meant to stay a long time, and this affair with Abby is a good way to get rid of him.

But they have been successful in making me loathe him and dislike Abby even more than before. :evil:

They probably thought they were making a hot couple that most of us would like. NOT! I think Sharon still has a lot more loyal fans than Abby even if we do not always talk about it.

Does Abby have ANY fans? :shock:
I am not sure. I hear people talk about her being younger & prettier sometimes, if that makes them fans. The thing is, no insult to Ms Ordway intended, the character is written to be so obnoxious it makes it hard to like her at all.

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:20 pm

I don't know what they want to make with Scott. I never was fond of him but I love he cheated on crazy Sharon, it's only karma. I thought Scott had potential because he was one part of a big story in the past but it was ignored and it was a huge mis skeptical. He only was brought back to give story to Sharon, the actor admitted it himself. When he was casted, he only was tested with Sharon. He has 1 heart contrat, I hope they don't renew it.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Blue 501 wrote:
SadieM wrote:I don't want Sharon raising Sage's child. I wonder if Nick will find out how Sharon refused to give Christian to her after both knew he was Sage's. Though Sage handled it in a Soap manner with confrontation when she should have gone to court to sue for custody and told Nick right away,Nick may yet find out about Sharon's actions. Too bad Sage can't be brought back. Best thing would be for Dylan to return and he and Sharon can become parents. With no complications.

I'd much rather see Scott with Sharon than whining Abby. They really get on my nerves.

I am sure Sharon still loves Christian and would be the best stepmother to him that he could ever get. I don't want to see Sharon set up for more heart break though & Nick always either cheats on her or rejects her from his lofty moral ground.

I don't want sharon and nick. It's been done too many times. Christian will be Nick's he and Chelsea will stay together. Faith goes away comes back aged like Mattie.

rumplestillskin

Postby rumplestillskin » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:34 pm

Likeyfan wrote:I don't know what they want to make with Scott. I never was fond of him but I love he cheated on crazy Sharon, it's only karma. I thought Scott had potential because he was one part of a big story in the past but it was ignored and it was a huge mis skeptical. He only was brought back to give story to Sharon, the actor admitted it himself. When he was casted, he only was tested with Sharon. He has 1 heart contrat, I hope they don't renew it.

Give Sharon story . More like she gives Scott a story . If it wernt for Sharon he would not not even be a blip on the viewers radar . At least they knew not to bring him back just to be Laurens little boy toy . That would not have went over well... Most of us know how she abandoned him. At least with lead actress Sharon in the story he is a bit relivent . But i hope he is gone in a month or so after Sharon dumps him.

KANSAN

Postby KANSAN » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:34 pm

Emma48 wrote:Sharon's past has nothing to do with her relationship with Scott. All these characters have a past.

A 'checkered' past - every one of them! :lol:

Nezy

Postby Nezy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:49 pm

rumplestillskin wrote:
Likeyfan wrote:I don't know what they want to make with Scott. I never was fond of him but I love he cheated on crazy Sharon, it's only karma. I thought Scott had potential because he was one part of a big story in the past but it was ignored and it was a huge mis skeptical. He only was brought back to give story to Sharon, the actor admitted it himself. When he was casted, he only was tested with Sharon. He has 1 heart contrat, I hope they don't renew it.

Give Sharon story . More like she gives Scott a story . If it wernt for Sharon he would not not even be a blip on the viewers radar . At least they knew not to bring him back just to be Laurens little boy toy . That would not have went over well... Most of us know how she abandoned him. At least with lead actress Sharon in the story he is a bit relivent . But i hope he is gone in a month or so after Sharon dumps him.

Truth!!!! All Truth.

bridel

Postby bridel » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:04 pm

i hope they get rid of scott soon, so i don`t have to continue fast forwarding every scene he`s in. he looks like a filthy dirty bag, can``t stand him

effers

Postby effers » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:06 pm

I don't care about him either but I also love that he cheated on her.

fussymary

Postby fussymary » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Nezy wrote:
rumplestillskin wrote:

Truth!!!! All Truth.

Yeah Sharon makes him relivant. Well she has been on Y and R for so long anyone acting in a storyline with her then becomes relivant.

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:13 pm

bridel wrote:

i hope they get rid of scott soon, so i don`t have to continue fast forwarding every scene he`s in. he looks like a filthy dirty bag, can``t stand him

I want him gone so well. I'd love they bring back Fen. The huge mistake of Scott was to bring back the son of a vet and to ignore his backstory. A lot of fans waited for the years his return and are disappointed because they were brought back for Sharon and Victor no matters what the Sharon fans can claim, every character coming to GC doesn't survive without a story with Sharon. If Scott leaves, he'll be another character who was paired with Sharon and she ruined and left the town. Sam Dylan Scott and I'm sure there is others

Return to “The Young and the Restless”