Omg justin hartley is returning as adam

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Adamfan50

Re: Omg justin hartley is returning as adam

Postby Adamfan50 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:05 pm

No miss dirtysoap that would be way to far for me to go to see i live in the east coast.

georgygirl222

Postby georgygirl222 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:12 pm

DirtySoaps wrote:I have no idea why that put “precious posters” but it wouldn’t let me go fix it... but it was not meant to be said precious posters but previous posters lmao!!

V and C live side by side on a keyboard, so a typo is always a possibility....my nemesis in the M and N. :evil:

DirtySoaps

Postby DirtySoaps » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:42 pm

Adamfan50 wrote:No miss dirtysoap that would be way to far for me to go to see i live in the east coast.

Just wondered. Do you have other actors/actresses or singers that you feel as passionately about as you do the Adam character ? And what is it that draws you so deeply in to Adam?

DirtySoaps

Postby DirtySoaps » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:43 pm

georgygirl222 wrote:
DirtySoaps wrote:I have no idea why that put “precious posters” but it wouldn’t let me go fix it... but it was not meant to be said precious posters but previous posters lmao!!

V and C live side by side on a keyboard, so a typo is always a possibility....my nemesis in the M and N. :evil:

Haha yes! I hate typos, they make me feel so dumb sometimes lol!!!

Adamfan50

Postby Adamfan50 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:31 pm

I like adam because he had such a wonderful mother and she died of cancer it was so sad. Victor at the time is all he had things were so sad about him at that time. i didn't like how nick victoria and nikki were mean to him before he did them bad things. But to make a long story short when he met chelsea she made him a better man. He turned his life around like michael baldwin. I miss his friendship with michael avery and jack. This is just a suggestion when he does return i think michael and avery should be his lawyers. Also what i like about adam he's not like victoria and nick. He didn't sit on his butt to get his money. Like his old man he worked hard for his money. I guess in a way he's a anti hero character. Meaning some bad some good.

DirtySoaps

Postby DirtySoaps » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:18 pm

Adamfan50 wrote:I like adam because he had such a wonderful mother and she died of cancer it was so sad. Victor at the time is all he had things were so sad about him at that time. i didn't like how nick victoria and nikki were mean to him before he did them bad things. But to make a long story short when he met chelsea she made him a better man. He turned his life around like michael baldwin. I miss his friendship with michael avery and jack. This is just a suggestion when he does return i think michael and avery should be his lawyers. Also what i like about adam he's not like victoria and nick. He didn't sit on his butt to get his money. Like his old man he worked hard for his money. I guess in a way he's a anti hero character. Meaning some bad some good.

I agree with all those reasons to like him. And thank you for sharing. I like the character as well. His one liners (when played by MM) were great. Always made me laugh and I loved watching him square off with Victor. Victor has done Adam dirty as hell. So has Vikki and Nick. I am not loving the Nick and Chelsea pairing at all, to me it’s kinda tacky and in bad taste. But it is a soap afterall and we should only be watching it for far fetched stories and a break from every day life. I think being a fan of a character is absolutely normal and fun. But we have to be careful that we don’t become those types of fans with an obsession.

Adamfan50

Postby Adamfan50 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:28 pm

No problem just between me and you i think it's gross her sleeping with nick. I'm not saying she can't move on. But did it have to be nick. She knew adam and nick hated each other. You would think she would consider that and just be friends with nick. And for who will point out yes he asked nick to be a father to connor. But he didn't say live in his house and sleep with his wife. If there is a return some time next year. If adam declares war on nick it's chelsea's fault she has herself to blame. I didn't like her sideing with chloe over adam either. I have feeling that one day her choosing to get with nick did more harm then good.

DirtySoaps

Postby DirtySoaps » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:45 pm

Adamfan50 wrote:No problem just between me and you i think it's gross her sleeping with nick. I'm not saying she can't move on. But did it have to be nick. She knew adam and nick hated each other. You would think she would consider that and just be friends with nick. And for who will point out yes he asked nick to be a father to connor. But he didn't say live in his house and sleep with his wife. If there is a return some time next year. If adam declares war on nick it's chelsea's fault she has herself to blame. I didn't like her sideing with chloe over adam either. I have feeling that one day her choosing to get with nick did more harm then good.

Yes the story is written in such a way that it’s hard to like Chelsea. But it is just a story. It’s no different than reading a book or watching a live theater show. It’s all written. Just try to relax and find some enjoyment in the show.

Adamfan50

Postby Adamfan50 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:22 pm

I haven't watched in months til jt came back on im watching again til he leaves.

YRfan73

Postby YRfan73 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:32 pm

DirtySoaps wrote:Hey adamfan, I have a question. Just out of pure curiosity. Do you email CBS and the Y&R daily?

:lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”