Omg justin hartley is returning as adam

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
DirtySoaps

Re: Omg justin hartley is returning as adam

Postby DirtySoaps » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:55 pm

Are you the moderator of this board? If not, please stop telling people how to post. I can go into whatever thread I want and comment. And this topic is a made up lie. Justin is not coming back to YR .[/quote]

No SWOOSH I am not moderator however we are here to post about our show and the admin has clearly stated that if you do not like a thread just stay out of it..Adamfan is a harmless non abusive poster that is in love with Adam and everyone here can see that as plain as day so why come into the thread to taunt and provoke and make fun of Adamfan when she is not doing that to any of you. I stated my opinion and yours seems to be wanting to start chit on board. So there. You can go into any thread you want, yes of course you can. But to continue to come into a thread where it is clear Adamfan is harmless and just a plain old Adamfan why not leave her be instead of trying to ridicule her. OK?????????????????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]

I’m just gonna throw my two cents in here real quick, I don’t think it’s that posters are trying to “pick on” adamfan, I just think there are a lot of misleading information/posts brought on by this poster and it just tends to get under some posters skin. I mean, I have seen precious posters bashed for something they “report” and posters are up in their face (figuratively speaking of course) demanding links and sources and so forth.

I also have seen adamfan get pretty nasty with other posters regarding their opinions.

However, we do have a right to our opinions here...

DirtySoaps

Postby DirtySoaps » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:59 pm

I have no idea why that put “precious posters” but it wouldn’t let me go fix it... but it was not meant to be said precious posters but previous posters lmao!!

gonecountry

Postby gonecountry » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:12 pm

As far as Adamfan50 goes , he or she is constantly blathering about the return of Adam. This poster refuses to accept reality. The producers says he's no longer relavent and will NOT bring him back. So if someone cannot post the link to prove "rumors", they need to stop bleating about it.
In the meantime if you don't like what a poster writes, don't read it.

fussymary

Postby fussymary » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:17 pm

Let me clarify. I do not mean to act like admin I really do not. But Adamfan is just all excited and psyched about Adams return and is harmless and pretty much easy going....we all know that Adamfan is this way so to get all upset about the posts is kind of pointless when we all know what Adamfan is all about ..you know this so just kind of enjoy it and do not count on it...no slam or offense Adamfan you do your thing. But that is all I meant. We know this poster is going to do this so I say let it go and move on as he/she means no harm just obsessed with Adam. :) :) :) I really did not mean to offend anyone or act bossy......................I just think Adamfan is sincerely just that....an Adamfan

1gypsy soul

Postby 1gypsy soul » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:21 pm

old saying.... ignore it & it'll go away

Adamfan50

Postby Adamfan50 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:06 pm

gonecountry wrote:As far as Adamfan50 goes , he or she is constantly blathering about the return of Adam. This poster refuses to accept reality. The producers says he's no longer relavent and will NOT bring him back. So if someone cannot post the link to prove "rumors", they need to stop bleating about it.
In the meantime if you don't like what a poster writes, don't read it.
only sally said no adam mal young didn't say that

DirtySoaps

Postby DirtySoaps » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:24 pm

Hey adamfan, I have a question. Just out of pure curiosity. Do you email CBS and the Y&R daily?

Adamfan50

Postby Adamfan50 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:25 pm

No i do not why would you ask that

Adamfan50

Postby Adamfan50 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:31 pm

Also on twitter where everyone from the show talk to fans. Mal young said after the fan event on twitter he said far as adam goes in no shape or form did i say i wouldn't bring adam back on the show but i haven't even tried to interview actors for the role either. We still decideing what to do with the character. In other words they haven't decided of bringing him back nor deny one either.

DirtySoaps

Postby DirtySoaps » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:48 pm

Adamfan50 wrote:No i do not why would you ask that

Like I said, pure curiosity. Do you email the actors? Or attend all the fan events?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”