Omg justin hartley is returning as adam

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
fussymary

Re: Omg justin hartley is returning as adam

Postby fussymary » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:11 pm

swooosh wrote:
fussymary wrote:
swooosh wrote:I am just glad this is a fan wish and not reality. Adam does not need to come back. He is dead.

As far as Adamfan goes leave it alone...dont go into the thread if you are going to taunt this Adam lover.....that said I do, as a long time viewer do think Adam character will be back.

Are you the moderator of this board? If not, please stop telling people how to post. I can go into whatever thread I want and comment. And this topic is a made up lie. Justin is not coming back to YR .

No SWOOSH I am not moderator however we are here to post about our show and the admin has clearly stated that if you do not like a thread just stay out of it..Adamfan is a harmless non abusive poster that is in love with Adam and everyone here can see that as plain as day so why come into the thread to taunt and provoke and make fun of Adamfan when she is not doing that to any of you. I stated my opinion and yours seems to be wanting to start chit on board. So there. You can go into any thread you want, yes of course you can. But to continue to come into a thread where it is clear Adamfan is harmless and just a plain old Adamfan why not leave her be instead of trying to ridicule her. OK?????????????????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Adamfan50

Postby Adamfan50 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:07 pm

swooosh wrote:
fussymary wrote:
swooosh wrote:I am just glad this is a fan wish and not reality. Adam does not need to come back. He is dead.

As far as Adamfan goes leave it alone...dont go into the thread if you are going to taunt this Adam lover.....that said I do, as a long time viewer do think Adam character will be back.

Are you the moderator of this board? If not, please stop telling people how to post. I can go into whatever thread I want and comment. And this topic is a made up lie. Justin is not coming back to YR .

Its not a lie it just ended up being a rumor and i stated if it was true

ukel

Postby ukel » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Adamfan50 wrote:A friend of mine told me about it. I googled still cant believe it. But glad he suppose to play adam in febuary from time off from this is us. And when this is us is back on he will do both.

This is not true. Why are you spreading lies?

Adamfan50

Postby Adamfan50 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Please listen when i first made the topic i thought it might be true. I know now it's just a rumor. And i would not spread lies i wish i could delete this topic i hate getting picked on

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:11 pm

Adamfan50 wrote:Please listen when i first made the topic i thought it might be true. I know now it's just a rumor. And i would not spread lies i wish i could delete this topic i hate getting picked on

Don't worry about it, it's a mistake many of us have made. Just do your thing...you're not hurting anybody.

Adamfan50

Postby Adamfan50 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:16 pm

Thank you for your understanding miss

Chill02

Postby Chill02 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:12 pm

If Adam returns, it could be MM. Here's what I found. Read & decide for yourselves. It is very vague IMO. Click: https://www.inquisitr.com/4659422/the-young-and-the-restless-spoilers-adam-newman-is-coming-home-here-are-the-clues/

minewrx

Postby minewrx » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:39 pm

There is no way JH would leave a successful primetime show to come back to a soap. MM is persona non grata.

oathoney

Postby oathoney » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:58 pm

I love Justin in This is us. They can find someone else to be Adam. Leave Justin where he is.

Adamfan50

Postby Adamfan50 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:37 pm

oathoney wrote:I love Justin in This is us. They can find someone else to be Adam. Leave Justin where he is.

Sigh..... It makes me wonder if we ever get adam. At least ill have jt to watch for 4 months. I'm hoping adam shows up back on around the time of jt's last air date. 4 months is plenty of time to find someone new to play adam.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”