MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
tutu

Re: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.

Postby tutu » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:03 pm

sorry to be off track, is Ashley getting written off the show ??

tutu

Re: MISSING THE POINT. PHYLLIS WANTS SHARON TO USE HER MAIDEN NAME AT THE OFFICE.

Postby tutu » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:06 pm

okay, who can answer this? I'm confused, is Jill Catherine Chancellors REAL BLOOD daughter?

KeepingItReal

Postby KeepingItReal » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:08 pm

Quote tutu: sorry to be off track, is Ashley getting written off the show ??

Yes yesterday was her last day.

tutu

Postby tutu » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:09 pm

agree, and anyhow Sharon will marry Nick again sooo may as well keep the name!

tutu

Postby tutu » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:35 pm

oh my, how sad

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:17 pm

Quote tutu: agree, and anyhow Sharon will marry Nick again sooo may as well keep the name!

No offenses but I think that is wishful thinking for Phyllis had the last name Abbott got divorce then got back together but never remarried Jack and it seems to me right now Sharon and Nick is established a frienship by remembering the past and Jack and Phyllis is definetely going to have a friendship well Phyllis is not that ungrateful to not thank Jack for the nursery and delivering her baby. But I think in the near future anything could happen. But right now they are just moving on.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”